Mantle7
    Death Stare
    Mantle7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

JUICED. Bay Area Has Got The Good $hit.

First Melkey and now Colon? Both guys playing in The Bay. What's going on up there?
    Who's next? I wouldn't be surprised to see Posey test positive...

Is Bonds like the Scarface of Roid dealers in The Bay?

Omaga
    I GET IT...
    Omaga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 313

You mean first Mota then Melkey and now Colon this year in the BAY

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Well there was this place called BALCO...

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mantle you are the biggest ******* LOSER on this site. I swear to got you are worse then ttwarrior when it comes to craving attention. Get a ******* life you clown.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Hey... I'd like everybody to meet my b!tch, Donkey. She follows me into every single thread, sends me private messages every single day, and tells me he is going to haunt me for the rest of my life.

Donkeys, let's just squash it. I don't want all this negatively in my life. I don't like the private messages and you following me around. I don't know why you're so obsessed with me but come on, Man. This $hit is gay as it gets and I don't want to do this everyday. Let's just call a truce.

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mantle7 View Post
    Hey... I'd like everybody to meet my b!tch, Donkey. She follows me into every single thread, sends me private messages every single day, and tells me he is going to haunt me for the rest of my life.

Donkeys, let's just squash it. I don't want all this negatively in my life. I don't like the private messages and you following me around. I don't know why you're so obsessed with me but come on, Man. This $hit is gay as it gets and I don't want to do this everyday. Let's just call a truce.

Do you want me to bury you again regarding the private messages like I did Yesterday ?

Mantle7
    Death Stare

No, I don't even know what you mean by that. You sent me a private message today and I said to quit sending me messages.

Ok you buried me.. blah blah blah. You owned me today. I'm never gonna recover from this. You win. Just quit following me around and quit sending me messages.

daysleeper
    daysleeper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2651

It seems its starting to get to be no big deal to do the 50 day suspension. Colon's camp issued a boilerplate press release and its on to the next story. MLB teams don't really care, they just want performance. If steroids can give a pitcher 20 wins a year, they'll probably buy the shit for the player.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Quote Originally Posted by daysleeper View Post
    It seems its starting to get to be no big deal to do the 50 day suspension. Colon's camp issued a boilerplate press release and its on to the next story. MLB teams don't really care, they just want performance. If steroids can give a pitcher 20 wins a year, they'll probably buy the shit for the player.

Buddy, its a huuge deal. You think Oakland wants their Ace out for the rest of the season? No, Sir. Plus they have all that money tied up. Dumb bastards should of just used HGH. They don't test for it this season...

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

The next culprit will be.......

A) Edwin Encarnacion

B) Josh Reddick

C) Mike Trout

D) Jason Kubel

E) Josh Willingham
    Last edited by jbart28; 08-23-12 at 01:25 AM.

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Bay Area has the best shit in general. Best weed, best LSD, best goomies.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Quote Originally Posted by MendozaLine View Post
    The Bay Area has the best shit in general. Best weed, best LSD, best goomies.
    Yah, they do except its imported from Southern Oregon

taxe91
    taxe91's Avatar Become A Pro!

lets not act like Bartolo didnt start juicing when he was with the Yanks last year