2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

balty/tex discussion

didnt see a whole lot of perceived value on the board today (short of maybe a total or 2, depending on ump) but this gm does interest me..

Balty @ +160 seems pretty fukkin tempting to me, they are playing good ball, just took 2 of 3 in det only losing to zoolander, who got some questionable calls from what i hear.... the biggest problem for me here is i havnt seen miguel gonzalez, while his numbers arnt bad, not great but respectable, metrics say he may be pitching a little over his head but hey whatever, biggest problem i noticed is the kid has a unbelievably high fly ball rate and that really not something you want in Arlington...probably helps matters that the wind tunnel wont be in effect (if it was no way i would even consider this play), and at least it not gonna be blistering hot...

books asking -170 for a guy that hasnt done jack since leaving the scrub hitting of the nl central? dumpster had his moments in ny but they simply waited him out until he started leaving that slider up in the zone (didnt help his matters ump squeezed him a few times and he clearly got rattled by it), still is this price faith in dumpster or just tex at home?

as i said i dont see a ton worth playing or even considering today but this one kinda caught my eye, is balty gonna be a big public dog? cause i hate the when the majority all decides there is value, or will it be business as usual and folks keep lining up to bet rangers, starter be damned?

lets hear some thoughts....gotta go to work so read them all when i get home..

2daBank

fukk it, im gonna put a half unit on Balty while i still get the reduced juice...hopefully not making a mistake and i come home to see it at +170 or higher, dont think that will happen but then again i had to re-pop tb after line moved up 12 cents couple hours after i bet it yesterday (glad i took more )...

2daBank

guess no one had anything to add...so far gonzalez doing his thing, be nice if balty get him some runs to work with..