Cards Over 8 and Pirates TT O 3.5
    Jays TT Over 3.5 and Game over 9
    Nats -1.5 +100
    Tigers -1.5 +125

May add couple more in a bit. GL

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

like cards over..not sure if pit get 4? garcia hard enough to predict w/o jut coming off dl but at home id expect his mentally challenged ass to be solid if not great prob go 5 and give up 2..but i would imagine kelly be 1st out of pen, knew role for him but think one he will excel in, that should get cards to boggs (who has been great) and Motte who can be shaky...id say it real close between pit getting 3 or 4, but ive been wrong before, on other hand cards were real close to busting it open yesterday and dont think they let pit leave this series up in the standings, im impatiently waiting for one of their typical offensive outburst...

with all those team total overs im shocked dbags isnt on list...gas can who walks 7 a gm going for stros and dbags bats came to life last night...gl today HW

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Yeah Dbags are on my list of leans includingBrewers Rockies andd Indians still debating. I agree Pitt TT maybe close but honestly if one of these teams gets cold bats today I expect it to be Cards. Although likeyou said I think soon enough they ate going to have a big offensive day. I kind of think Pitt gets to Garcia early and Cards come back in later innings. Guess will see

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by HOT WINGS View Post
    Yeah Dbags are on my list of leans includingBrewers Rockies andd Indians still debating. I agree Pitt TT maybe close but honestly if one of these teams gets cold bats today I expect it to be Cards. Although likeyou said I think soon enough they ate going to have a big offensive day. I kind of think Pitt gets to Garcia early and Cards come back in later innings. Guess will see

id be lyin if i told you i could give a confident prediction on jamie's fragile ass fresh off the dl..think he will be ok going into 5th, at that point it will depend if he got there the hard way (stranding bunch of runners) or the easy way, if he has guys all over the bases early even if they dont score you know a bad inning coming, hopefully matheny has the sense to pull him if that the case and go to kelly before the start of the inning not after he already gets into trouble.. either way here to a 7-4 cards win

HOT WINGS

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    id be lyin if i told you i could give a confident prediction on jamie's fragile ass fresh off the dl..think he will be ok going into 5th, at that point it will depend if he got there the hard way (stranding bunch of runners) or the easy way, if he has guys all over the bases early even if they dont score you know a bad inning coming, hopefully matheny has the sense to pull him if that the case and go to kelly before the start of the inning not after he already gets into trouble.. either way here to a 7-4 cards win
    Make it 8-5 Cards win so I dont have to sweat Pitt TT

HOT WINGS

Added Brewers/Phils Over 8.5 & Whitesox ML -107. Like under in Whitesox game too but hate playing under and ML in same game

HOT WINGS

Not great start so far...
    Added Rockies O 9.5

2daBank

Garcia looks like a fukkin monster, great news for cards fans moving forward... not so good for your bet, unfortunately....cards finally got a freaking hit, hopefully they just needed to break the seal! now karstins can start leaking!

2daBank

dbags gonna go over team total this inning!

HOT WINGS

Twinkies +105
    Tribe +115

Thats it for today.

2daBank

had Garcia's runs given up pegged, shocked he made it thru 7..if it wasnt for bad error by him he doesnt allow a run...fukkin cards offense bask on their typical bs, normally they hang a big number before going back to this and i dont consider the 5 yesterday a big number....fuk lets go stl, get some runs and give jamie the win he deserves!