Resler
    Resler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Chicago White Sox ML

Chicago White Sox ML $108 to win $100
    Quintana is a young stud who has been very tough besides a 3 game rough patch earlier in the year. The Royals have had the Sox number all year, but White Sox coming up big today to leave KC with a win to avoid the sweep. Guthrie really isn't a quality pitcher and Sox should be able to get to him early. There was early line movement against the Sox, but just recently after I laid this bet the line went crazy. Some books moving against Royals. Come on Sox!
    Points Awarded:

lesterdymond gave Resler 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Resler

I added LA Dodgers +100 risk 100 to win 100.

Billingsley has been lights out since the all star break. 1.56 ERA opponents BA .209 since the all star break. He is going up against a pretty good offense, but I think he will have plenty of run support behind the much hitting improved Dodgers. They are a totally different team with Hanley there and Kemp is....well Matt Kemp. The supporting cast of Ellis and Cruz have also been doing their part.

The Resurrection
    The Resurrection's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Man seems like everybody is on White Sox. Personally I like the Royals. Sure you can say White Sox is due for a win against the Royals to avoid the sweep, Guthrie is due for a bad start while Quintana is due for a QS, but I don't think that is how it works.

Guthrie to continue his roll and KC to sweep the White Sox.

Resler

It very well could happen. I have bet on the Sox every game of this series. I thought the game Chris Sale started was close to a lock and I was wrong. The White Sox are a better hitting lineup and they have the better pitcher today, but they are on their heals getting beat twice and are in KC. I still feel strongly about the White Sox, but it's baseball anything can happen and it does. You seem like you are basing your pick of KC more on just a hunch or feeling, or maybe just to go against the obvious public. That works sometimes, lol. There was some line movement, so the line getting better for the Sox when everyone is betting on them usually is bad news for Sox backers, but I still feel good.

Resler

KC's Guthrie looking good, no hitter through 4, uh oh.

Resler

Thanks for fielding like a bitch Hosmer, 2-2 with runner on third, back in this.

secueritae
    secueritae's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2841

I feel really bad for Guthrie, especially with that error that was charged a hit.
    Still, let's go White Sox!!

Resler

Yeah, definitely an error.

Resler

Shit!