BigPage25
    BigPage25's Avatar Become A Pro!

I Had The Angels Tonight Big

Man this has got to be the worse gambling loss I've ever experienced in my gambling career... I had the Angels pretty big tonight and you can imagine the joy i felt seeing my team up 8-0... Yes i was already thinking this game was going to be cash for me....Boy was i wrong...... So when tampa bay pulled off the incredible comeback i felt absolutely sick to my stomach... I couldn't believe what i was watching and experiencing...Had to hold back that anger and hate we start feeling towards the players when the team we bet on starts losing.... Its like every time i make a big bet to gain some good bankroll leeway some b.s like this always has to happen... Oh well i guess this is all part of the game we play called gambling.. Shi t tomorrows a new day though so hopefully i can come up and make up for tonights loss... Oh yeah and congrats to everyone that had tampa must of felt really good seeing them get this comeback win

fsulover100
    fsulover100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

I had Tampa Bay and yes it did, sorry about the loss though.

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

Ouch tough loss esp when you have a lot of dough on it...Get em' tomorrow

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

winners prove themselves after a 162 game season, just forget it its 1 game of a 2500 game season

ronniejamedio
    ronniejamedio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2250

Took and taking Rays this whole series. Angels no good right now.

Harun
    Harun's Avatar Become A Pro!

fuckin angels

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Sorry for the loss dude. Ive been auto fading CJ and its been working out. totally got bailed out tonight though

Frank-King
    Frank-King's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7167

Wow that was a devastating loss, Angels pitching stinks

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

tough loss but my stl loss to az was worst stl was up 1 2 outs top of the 9th and az hits b2b homers i hammered that gm and it dwindeld my bank account and if it makes u feel better nats were up 9-2 in the 6th inning earlier this year against atl and lost 11-10 so it happens bro just gotta bounce back...just pay the juice for nats and cin to gt your money back

LolsMcwinsey
    LOL
    LolsMcwinsey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3893

sju1745
    sju1745's Avatar Become A Pro!

I parlayed both games, Nat and Rangers for my 1st parlay then I used my 2nd parlay on Reds and Zona both paid a little more than even money. I think I will parlay all 4 together as well.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigPage25 View Post
    Man this has got to be the worse gambling loss I've ever experienced in my gambling career... *Oh well i guess this is all part of the game we play called gambling.. Shi t tomorrows a new day though so hopefully i can come up and make up for tonights loss... Oh yeah and congrats to everyone that had tampa must of felt really good seeing them get this comeback win
    i am sorry for your loss, bud.. i was on Tampa, and i thought it was a loss... i was glad to wake up and see the win, but sorry to hear peeps lost money.. logic dictated the Angels, would win, but then i looked the pitching numbers,.. etc.. and had to go with that.. as much as one might think, "how can they lose another at home?"

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LolsMcwinsey View Post
    this is not cool, man.. it is "us vs. the books", and he's one of us.

Every now and again, there is an a-hole that needs straightening out, but this is not that guy.. he was just sharing his experience

this post makes it look a bit like you are that guy
    Last edited by Ratzz; 08-19-12 at 07:31 AM.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

wilson is scared to throw strikes, nibbles on the corners, all hitters have to do is wait him out and back him into a corner with the count

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

CJ is a biatch. He has been taking it down the throat for the last 2 months.

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

You chasing the Angels today ?

LolsMcwinsey
    LOL
    LolsMcwinsey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3893