LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

MLB - Friday, 8/17/2012

3 MLB Plays Friday

Rangers / Blue Jays UNDER 9 -115 (5 Dimes)
    Marlins / Rockies UNDER 11 -115 (5 Dimes)
    Indians / Athletics UNDER 7 -110 (5 Dimes)

YTD: 255-221-16, +42.89

cboogie
    cboogie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 452

I try not to bet against the rockies at home. I always lose. What are your thoughts on today?

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

So Lt, you believe two absolute gas cans are going to go under? Darvish is so bad he could give the astros runs, and happ is always good for bucketfulls. Your only hope is both Texas and Tor decided to have picnic instead of a ball game.

Rous
    Rous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

Thanks LT. I don't know where these guys get off jumping in your thread and acting like Joe Slicks and critizing your plays. Your record and units speak for themselves. Keep up the great work. Thanks again for posting.

LT Profits

MLB 8-Pack

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    3 MLB Plays Friday

Rangers / Blue Jays UNDER 9 -115 (5 Dimes)
    Marlins / Rockies UNDER 11 -115 (5 Dimes)
    Indians / Athletics UNDER 7 -110 (5 Dimes)

YTD: 255-221-16, +42.89
    Adding:

Red Sox / Yankees UNDER 9.5 -110 (5 Dimes)
    Dodgers +107 (Rebate Wager)
    Pirates / Cardinals UNDER 8.5 -120 (5 Dimes)
    Indians +122 (Heritage)
    Twins / Mariners OVER 7.5 -105 (5 Dimes)

MLB Card complete

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Rous View Post
    Thanks LT. I don't know where these guys get off jumping in your thread and acting like Joe Slicks and critizing your plays. Your record and units speak for themselves. Keep up the great work. Thanks again for posting.
    He's had a few bad days which everyone has. He's down about 10 units. But I wasn't criticizing his plays, LT knows I tail him on plays & he's a great capper. Just I don't tail Blind. He's never had a problem with me asking him a question. I just wonder what angle he sees that I'm missing.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by borednaz View Post
    So Lt, you believe two absolute gas cans are going to go under? Darvish is so bad he could give the astros runs, and happ is always good for bucketfulls. Your only hope is both Texas and Tor decided to have picnic instead of a ball game.
    Darvish is coming off of his best start since the All-Star Game, he has pitched well while going 2-0 in his two starts vs. the Jays and Toronto has struggled to score runs with its depleted lineup the last few games. Happ was better in his second start for the Jays, he had only allowed one run in five innings until Cano homer in the sixth, he is striking out nearly one per inning over the whole year and Texas offense has been inconsistent since All-Star break, being unable to piece together back-to-back good offensive games.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by borednaz View Post
    He's had a few bad days which everyone has. He's down about 10 units. But I wasn't criticizing his plays, LT knows I tail him on plays & he's a great capper. Just I don't tail Blind. He's never had a problem with me asking him a question. I just wonder what angle he sees that I'm missing.
    Oh I know, I didn't take it as an attack.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by cboogie View Post
    I try not to bet against the rockies at home. I always lose. What are your thoughts on today?
    Yeah I was actually all set to make Rockies a play until they shot up from -118 to -130 in minutes

PRIMO99
    when Primo speaks ALL LISTEN !
    PRIMO99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 636

ATTENTION LT PROFITS TAILERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in regards to jays game tonight....

one of the most, difficult yet league respected UMPIRES in TIM TCHSIDA is behind the plate tonite for the JAYS/RANGERS GAME...

without happ getting the belt high ...and outter corner 94m.p.h. fastball an hr call...this play of the under has no posEx value...for that reason alone...a 2-1 pitch that would be called 2-2 for another umpire, but 3-1 for tchsida, reflects the total..
    plain and simple...

EVEN THOUGH I TOO ENDORSED THE UNDER EARLIER !!!
    FADE THIS PICK...(win or lose)
    WATCH GAMECAST and youll know what im talking about...tchsida strikexzone is far too rigid !
    for the talent level of a.j ha.pp and co. delabar, lincoln, janssen who are all primarily fastball guys...

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

nice full card...i hit all of 'em for the usual "to win 1unit (2% of roll's latest peak value)"...split the first couple...
    Last edited by fitguy67; 08-17-12 at 09:19 PM.

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

Quote Originally Posted by PRIMO99 View Post
    ATTENTION LT PROFITS TAILERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in regards to jays game tonight....

one of the most, difficult yet league respected UMPIRES in TIM TCHSIDA is behind the plate tonite for the JAYS/RANGERS GAME...

without happ getting the belt high ...and outter corner 94m.p.h. fastball an hr call...this play of the under has no posEx value...for that reason alone...a 2-1 pitch that would be called 2-2 for another umpire, but 3-1 for tchsida, reflects the total..
    plain and simple...

EVEN THOUGH I TOO ENDORSED THE UNDER EARLIER !!!
    FADE THIS PICK...(win or lose)
    WATCH GAMECAST and youll know what im talking about...tchsida strikexzone is far too rigid !
    for the talent level of a.j ha.pp and co. delabar, lincoln, janssen who are all primarily fastball guys...