goldengoat
    goldengoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

can yankees trade arod?

and get anything

they would probably have to eat some of his salary

he is chokin biggger than life again

he needs to be traded for his own good cause the yankee fans are gonna be all over him all of next year worse than this year

it's kinda sad to watch

i'm not a yankee fan but i am rooting for him a little cause it looks so bad

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hell yes they can trade him and get alot for him too. The problem is that the Yankees would have to pay a big bulk of there salary, and I don't see that happening even with the Yankees checkbook.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

They would probably have to eat half of his salary to get anybody interested and I do not see them doing that.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Is there a echo in here?

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker
    Is there a echo in here?

Is there a problem with sharing an opinion. I guess so.

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

A Rod is just like K Griffey Jr.
    The PERFECT example of why the HOF in modern times does NOT work.
    I will not say either juiced - however... What the hell has either done in the post-season (aside from arod vs minnesota (aka 1-10th the yanks payroll) ), tho?

The point is, both are COMPLETE , no - NON-pressure stat whores and I wouldn't even give up Ring or Oliver from the Mutts for ARod. Am I crazy? no...Both can help a team win... Hell, just look at Arod's P.O.S. Post season stats - yet some morons seem to vote him MVP lol!! (IMO, you lose ALL credibility voting for a total chump for MVP - the guy has to play in the post season, also).

Arod and Griffey are BOTH career losers and amongst the worst in the clutch, mathematically, ever. It's like watching Kevin McReynolds play - that guy, pre - roids era, DEFINED what it was like to be a null factor in 95% of his at bats... And get 90+ RBI (when 90 RBIs actually MEANT something - pre roids era - obviously).

Sorry, but ARod is a complete bust unless you're on a garbage team.
    The dude is battin 6th for a reason... He freakin SUCKS when it matters.
    Sure baseball is all stats blahblah - but Arod, in the clutch, is no better than someone like Max Venable, whom coulda probably played for less than the minimum, if MLB would let him play.

To be honest, I'd rather a solid defensive utility player like Venable on my team than Arod, when it mattered.
    Why?
    Arod has 0 championships. 0 HUGE hits and 0 pressure plays in his CAREER!
    That's why.
    The dude freakin SUCKS. He's a total stat whore that people can't get over.
    No Yanks fan can defend him - they boo him louder and harder than I do --- and they do it for a reason.
    The dickwad says 'I'm pretty and biracical and put up big stats'...K, how's Jeter doin? I hate Jeter, but at least the dude goes out and plays in the big spot.

That's HOW you get rings. Losers have no idea how to get them -that's why Arod won't ever get a ring. He's a stat-whoring player AT BEST.

S'all Imma say.
    F Arod - he's HORRIBLE, unless you're playing for 0.