bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Pretty Easy One on The Rays/Halos Game Tonight

I dont think King felix shutout NO NO yesterday was because hes as good as he really is.Had a lot to do with this rays team who is by FAR the TEAM who streak like none other.I live and breath rays baseball since i live 20 mins from the trop and follow them close.If i know my rays as well as i think i do i dont care if Nolan Ryan was pitching in his prime tonight,question is will the rays score????No dobt price has hot stuff,but i think the run scoring WOES continuee tonight and the halos get the W tonight.Specially at + odds ive been waiting all day for this game.Just put a LARGE sum on halos ML

Pretty sure they will get it done and the rays will look simular tonight on offense as they did yesterday!

LAA IS THE PLAY!
    Last edited by bradleysnyder; 08-16-12 at 07:18 PM.

Suarez
    Suarez's Avatar Become A Pro!

You don't pitch a perfect game without being really good. Unless your name's Philip Humber.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

bradly, you can prob answer this for more since you follow rays closely...what happened day after the last 3 times tampa got no hit? i wanted to look earlier but it slipped my mind, do you know?

bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Hve no idea....suppose i could research that,BUT being on the west coast and knowing this team better than any in baseball they streak like a MO FO...I LIKE THAT TO CONTINUE TONIGHT AGAINST AN ANGELS OFFENSE WHO CAN SCORE IN BUNCHES

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Lol brad "lives and breathes" rays baseball but has no clue how they fared the game after they were last no hit

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Rays -115 for me! They may not need to score much if Price pitches another gem like last game against the Halos. Tampa owns these guys won 7 out of last 8 I believe.

vitalogist
    GET LOOSE!
    vitalogist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

if you don't thing felix is one of the best arms in MLB then you really shouldnt be betting on baseball...

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

I was going to lay off, but so tempted to take the rays now...