Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Aug 16 > Crazee 8's •• PHIL'WAUKEE OVER 8 (-110) __COLORADO (-120)

Shoulda grabbed PHI/MIL earlier, it was 7.5..*

Aug 16 > Crazee 8's ••

PHIL'WAUKEE OVER 8 (-110)

COLORADO (-120)

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Is the roof open?

shooms79
    shooms79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2198

Like your work. Thanks for sharing with us. BOL

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by shooms79 View Post
    Like your work. Thanks for sharing with us. BOL
    thank you Shooms you are very kind to say that.. Vendetta really is in my Top 3 all time... i must say..
    and i am still upset with the producers of The Watchmen for hiring Zack 'tuffguy' Snyder over Wachowski Bros. for that film,, he missed the entire point, it was not a tough story.. much deeper, and more layered.. a pity.. it could have been 'V', or more.. who knows.. Moore is just incredible, the best

Ratzz

okay.. good on these two... nice Grand Slam in the bottom 8th.. looks like Philly isn't finished... going for the win top 9th.. we got ours, though so we;re kool..

Rockies fell behind but pulled it out.. 2nd half..*

cheers to all

shooms79
    shooms79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2198

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    thank you Shooms you are very kind to say that.. Vendetta really is in my Top 3 all time... i must say..
    and i am still upset with the producers of The Watchmen for hiring Zack 'tuffguy' Snyder over Wachowski Bros. for that film,, he missed the entire point, it was not a tough story.. much deeper, and more layered.. a pity.. it could have been 'V', or more.. who knows.. Moore is just incredible, the best
    I completely agree. As far as Vendetta, that was a huge surprise. I went in not expecting much and was blown away. Rarely does a movie do that anymore theses days. In addition, the replay value of that move is very high indeed.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Jed's on fire.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by shooms79 View Post
    I completely agree. As far as Vendetta, that was a huge surprise. I went in not expecting much and was blown away. Rarely does a movie do that anymore theses days. In addition, the replay value of that move is very high indeed.
    i have watched that film 100X.. such beauty... the less you knew about it going in, the better it is.. (as all things good)..i was completely blown.. the notes written on the toilet tissue in the cell "i do not know you.. but i love you.." Moore is brilliant.. Wachowski Bros. so adept and subtle, if i became a billionaire i would give it all away to charity... if that was forbidden, i would pay the Wachowskis to remake The Watchmen as it should have been done the first time.

if you have not read it as of yet (Watchmen).. please do.. no more than one issue per day.. best to stretch it out.. i read them as they came out,, one issue every 30 days, how delicious that was..*

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Jed's on fire.
    *hey NC... how you doin', bud?.. i hope well... cheers! –Jedi