RainMaker_02
    RainMaker_02's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nats the play of the day now????

I am thinking about jumping all over this game now. This could also be the last we see of Strasburg until the playoffs(according to MLB.com)....

"The possibility of this being one of Strasburg's last appearances of the year makes his outing even more compelling. Wary of the lingering effects of the Tommy John elbow surgery Strasburg underwent two years ago, the Nationals' brain trust has vowed to end the 24-year-old's season at an undisclosed point. Only Nationals general manager Mike Rizzo knows for certain when he will be shut down, but Strasburg's innings limit -- he's currently at 133 1/3 -- has been the talk of baseball for weeks."

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Scary thing is...thats what everyone is thinking...including me

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

You will get burned.

mikmik
    mikmik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15907

Nats were -123 tgen cabrera news came out and line went down to -120? Does that make any sense???

riffraff24

I see them as high as -138...Where do you see -120 other than Matchbook?

dfish
    Sea Pines
    dfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Giants for me
    GL

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

I would pound -120. I'm on Nats FF. The clubhouse has to be in turmoil. Look what that's done to the Red Sox...not to mention Melky is one of their best hitters.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Was on stras since this morning

tatddy

Geez you guys need to open your minds. This is a square line of thinking. You think a team of men is just gonna roll over and die because Melky is out? Quite the opposite. They are gonna come out and fight even harder today. This is a well coached team full of leaders in the clubhouse. They'll be depressed for half hour then they'll come out firing.

Could they lose today? Of course. You never know what you're going to get with Lincecum this year. But will they be motivated to win 2/3 from the Nats after getting crushed the first 5 games of the season series? Absolutely.

Good luck to all you play of the day folks on the Nats.

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    Geez you guys need to open your minds. This is a square line of thinking. You think a team of men is just gonna roll over and die because Melky is out? Quite the opposite. They are gonna come out and fight even harder today. This is a well coached team full of leaders in the clubhouse. They'll be depressed for half hour then they'll come out firing.

Could they lose today? Of course. You never know what you're going to get with Lincecum this year. But will they be motivated to win 2/3 from the Nats after getting crushed the first 5 games of the season series? Absolutely.

Melkey or not .. It's still stras pitching ... I bet the pitchers over the lineups anyway

You need to open your thinkin .. Nats should put up 5-6 on Timmy and stras give up maybe 1 or 2 .... That's the way I look at it

mikmik

My local book

tatddy

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    Melkey or not .. It's still stras pitching ... I bet the pitchers over the lineups anyway

You need to open your thinkin .. Nats should put up 5-6 on Timmy and stras give up maybe 1 or 2 .... That's the way I look at it
    I'm not saying the Giants are going to win but +120ish is tremendous value here. You get a good team, at home, to close a homestand, with a rested bullpen and you have a good shot. I was responding to the "play of the day" remark.

Lince could give up 5-6 sure. Lince could also give up 1. That's Lince this year. It's not about the Nats bats, it's about Lince's command in the zone.

Mantle7
    Death Stare
    Mantle7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post
    I see them as high as -138...Where do you see -120 other than Matchbook?
    I locked it @ -123 5Dimes.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Nats all way down to -114

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Says the homer

I will stick with my square thinking and put my $ with Strasburg. Braun is sitting for the Brewers, did you "open your mind" and pound the Brewers?

riffraff24

Note the avatar.

tatddy

Yes I'm a huge Giants fan. But that doesn't mean I pound the Giants every day like half of the SF fan clowns on this site. Good luck with your plays.

You mad bro

I'm not saying the Giants are going to win but +120ish is tremendous value here. You get a good team, at home, to close a homestand, with a rested bullpen and you have a good shot. I was responding to the "play of the day" remark.

Lince could give up 5-6 sure. Lince could also give up 1. That's Lince this year. It's not about the Nats bats, it's about Lince's command in the zone.
    I totally understand ... I'm saying I bet on the pitchers over a lineup anyway ... I had stras backed even if melkey was in ... Other people idk wht they do lol

mikmik

Actually when i put my bet in it was washibgton-117 so i took sf +107. Went wiyh my gut. And also under