JDOGG
    JDOGG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Tuesday Night Locks

YTD Record on forum 5-2.

1. Tampa Bay -1.5 runs (-105) This is my first and what I think best pick of the night. Seattle isn't going to get runs off of Moore and on top of that, they barely score at hope anyway. Look for the rays to ride the win streak and win by 2 easily. 5 units

2. LA Dodgers (-125) They've won 2 in a row, and I think its time they started heating up so they can retain 1st in the NL West. Had a big win last night and you should expect another solid performance out of them again tonight. 3 Units

3. Philly (+135) Philly is playing well as of their last 6 or 7 games and I expect them to win by at least two runs tonight. If my book would take an alternate run line for philly tonight, I'd jump all over it. 3 Units

4. Indians (+180) Just gonna have a small play on this game until the Angels break out of this little mini slump. Had the indians last night and I'm taking the indians again tonight. 1 Unit

Follow these tonight to make some money with me

Big_Slim
    Big_Slim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 410

No such thing as locks when betting on sports of any kind...Remember that!!!

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Tailing win streaks .. I like it ...

JDOGG
    JDOGG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Yea locks are hard to come by, so lets just say I have high hopes for these games!!!