lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Fade the Angels for baseball reasons

1. this team never covers as big favs

2. sosha and halos coaches are the most hated in MLB, wouldn't surprise me to see an expanded strike zone for Cleveland

3. it's Greinke, he has not proven himself as an AL pitcher, let alone worth the -190 pricetag

that's all i got, I would LOVE to hear some reasons as to why Angels are a good play Tuesday night

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

I was on Indians today simply because CJ has been proving to be an overpaid scrub this year; hgetting hit all over the place. However I think Greinke can have a much better game than CJ did today. The key is staying away from the bullpen and getting deep into the game. Once the Angels go to their pen, they're fukked. The price is too high for me to play Angels though. GL man

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

i was on the indians tonight too because c.j. has been bad, but no one on the indians is hitting .300 and only 2 players are even hitting at .280 - asdrubal cabrerra and shin soo choo. indians have like 5 guys batting .200, so i think indians don't have much value tomorrow but will certainly try to fade the angels later.

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Greinke's gotta win one, especially at home.

I don't know how the Angel's are justifying these pitcher's price tags to their fanbase. I doubt there's been any Greinke Angel jersey sales.

Mantle7
    Death Stare
    Mantle7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

I hate to say it but I think Greinke might be as bad as Dumpster. Two pitchers that have had a lot of success that are exploited after their trades. Greinke is a head case and as an Angel fan I'm praying that he settles down and finds what he lost when he came here. From a betting standpoint you are all crazy if you're not fading with these huge lines. Greinke is 0-3 since he's been here and the Angels bats are cooling off. Ikawamawatevathefuk made them look bad and he's just a mediocre pitcher. There's no way this line should be juiced so hard. Take advantage while you can because they'll be heating up again soon

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Smh I'm leaning on angles greinki hasn't win in a month he's due for a stud-like gm I mean c'mon he even lost his last gm in mil he's freaking due and c'mon people it's clv they couldn't win 2 straight road gms if it was vs the Astros and 1 more thing to all these fade angles people STOP IT!!! Especially weavers next start I'm putting the bankroll on that sh!t

ScreaminPain
    ScreaminPain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3172

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    2. sosha and halos coaches are the most hated in MLB, wouldn't surprise me to see an expanded strike zone for Cleveland
    Where in the world would you ever come up with a statment like this......idiotic, and untrue to say the least.

Aside from the obsurdity above, Yes, the Angels are priced too high tonight!

riffraff24

I thought everyone loved Scioscia. I hate the Angels but love him....Probably because i'm a Dodgers homer.

shift_knob
    shift_knob's Avatar Become A Pro!

I should have laid off last nights game, cost me 2u

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

seems like %50 of angels losses are takahashi's fault

lunchbawks
    NB#

Quote Originally Posted by ScreaminPain View Post
    Where in the world would you ever come up with a statment like this......idiotic, and untrue to say the least.

Aside from the obsurdity above, Yes, the Angels are priced too high tonight!
    Sosha and his idiotic pitching staff have been fighting with the umpires every game, you don't think umpiring crews take notice of this?

riffraff24

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    Sosha and his idiotic pitching staff have been fighting with the umpires every game, you don't think umpiring crews take notice of this?
    Theyve gotta be pretty damn frustrated. Especially when the real Los Angeles team is doing much better than them with half the salary. Just wait until the Magic group starts unloading Yankees money. Angels will become as irrelevant as that damn rally monkey.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Lol and magic money don't stop I mean he farts out 100$ bills

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

LAA has lost 9 of their last 12 games.!

lunchbawks
    NB#

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    LAA has lost 9 of their last 12 games.!
    worst team to bet because they were favs in all but 1 of those games (they won as +106)

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

MLB(977) CLEVELAND @ (978) LA ANGELS | 08/14/2012 - 10:05 PMPlay AGAINSTLA ANGELS using the money line in All games as a home favorite of -175 to -200
    The record is 5 Wins and 11 Losses for the last two seasons (-15.10 units)