SRWest21
    Money Management...
    SRWest21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    smh i shouldve played chi like u said but im happy i went 3-0 today i to have a thread called HARDCORE PLAYS phi ml/tor+1/was ml...the was gm is still pending but if they blow a 11run gm ill never cap baseball again
    For sure. The CHI game was a good one. I bet against the Astros most days. They're a good money earner right now, especially against the run line. More plays tomorrow... Of course, it will be in a new thread which will be correctly dated!

For all that are interested, I have opened up a spreadsheet on my profile space where you can track all my picks! (Including todays horrible result)...

Goodnight!

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Bol to you, i went 55-39 this year in mlb. Kinda gave it up 2 days ago now after a 1-4 day. waiting fo NFL to start up MLB is just takin alot out of me.

SRWest21
    Money Management...
    SRWest21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

55-39 is a very solid record. (Depending on what units were played on the losses). Keep it moving! GL

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    Bol to you, i went 55-39 this year in mlb. Kinda gave it up 2 days ago now after a 1-4 day. waiting fo NFL to start up MLB is just takin alot out of me.

First 12