bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

I have the play for the braves@mets tonight

Mets mets mets and mets......let me tell you why mets mets mets mets mets mets anddddddd mets......and also mets mets mets mets and met...oh yeah and mets

They will NOT get swept on espn.here's why:mets mets mets mets mets mets mets mets mets and mets

And if you reply to this thread saying thanks,braves it's is then I like the mets mets mets mets mets mets mets and the mets ,oh yeah and the mets even more.

Bet on the braves tonight and go to bed with some salt in your pocket because if you bet AGAINST the mets tonight you will BE SALT

So tonight's play will be mets mets mets mets and mets again .thanks and enjoy the winner

bradleysnyder

Oh yeah did I mention the METS will win tonight?

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    Mets mets mets and mets......let me tell you why mets mets mets mets mets mets anddddddd mets......and also mets mets mets mets and met...oh yeah and mets

They will NOT get swept on espn.here's why:mets mets mets mets mets mets mets mets mets and mets

And if you reply to this thread saying thanks,braves it's is then I like the mets mets mets mets mets mets mets and the mets ,oh yeah and the mets even more.

Bet on the braves tonight and go to bed with some salt in your pocket because if you bet AGAINST the mets tonight you will BE SALT

So tonight's play will be mets mets mets mets and mets again .thanks and enjoy the winner

a complete fail at trying to be funny
    Points Awarded:

MickChunky gave You mad bro 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

aldo5408 gave You mad bro 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

richie360 gave You mad bro 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

so glad i took the braves. thanks for sealing it

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by ridims View Post
    so glad i took the braves. thanks for sealing it
    Nothing to say about this comment....I'm glad you base your bets off of what one guy on the internet posts and not to mention you know NOTHING about that guy.way to validate yourself as a capper.