pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Thurs yanks tigers under 9

We will finally see some starters go 7 allowing 2-3 runs. Chase the under here.

Kuroda has been nasty lately so has fister

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Hope your wrong I played the flip side. Both pitchers have been real solid lately but not against line-ups like these. And Kuroda regresses on the road, day game in Detroit I think we see 3-4 dingers tomorrow. Guess we will find out in about 15 hours. GL

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

Like the under too Patty. 1 unit for me. Cheers.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    We will finally see some starters go 7 allowing 2-3 runs. Chase the under here.

Kuroda has been nasty lately so has fister
    its so hard here, 3 for 3 on the overs does it go over again? det bats have been on fire and yankees might just be getting started. ive got th under but it dosnt feel great

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

On under, i feel good about it.
    Wind blowing in but expect rain delay boys
    Goodluck all.

daysleeper
    daysleeper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2651

Under looks good, especially with heavier air in the forecast.

Mantle7
    Death Stare
    Mantle7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

I hope that I'm not out of place when I say this because I'm new here and I don't want to get on anybody's bad side so i say this with all do respect. Are you people fukking idiots!!! Are you slobbering on your computers before your shift @ MCDonalds!?!?Jk... Those teams put up 20 Runs yesterday with C.C and Dirty Sanchez on the mound. Those are two really good pitchers. When you hit unders you want to try and find great pitching with low powered offenses. Tampa Bay vs. Toronto tomorrow would be a great example. The under has hit 8 out of 10 of their last games. Plus you have Moore on the mound for T.B.

I'm just saying tread with caution. Both of those team are smashing the ball against great pitching. Regardless of what you do BOL!!! The degenerate in me knows that game's a coin fliip but i need action as early as i can get it!

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Yankees plus money!

ram749
    ram749's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

It's been Raining heavy off and on here in Detroit!

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

8.5 now.

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Take both team totals over 4. **** that hook. -115 team totals over 4 and pound the fuk outta them.
    Kuroda gonna get kuroded and dougie is gonna get fisted.

justwin52
    justwin52's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Quote Originally Posted by Mantle7 View Post
    I hope that I'm not out of place when I say this because I'm new here and I don't want to get on anybody's bad side so i say this with all do respect. Are you people fukking idiots!!! Are you slobbering on your computers before your shift @ MCDonalds!?!?Jk... Those teams put up 20 Runs yesterday with C.C and Dirty Sanchez on the mound. Those are two really good pitchers. When you hit unders you want to try and find great pitching with low powered offenses. Tampa Bay vs. Toronto tomorrow would be a great example. The under has hit 8 out of 10 of their last games. Plus you have Moore on the mound for T.B.

I'm just saying tread with caution. Both of those team are smashing the ball against great pitching. Regardless of what you do BOL!!! The degenerate in me knows that game's a coin fliip but i need action as early as i can get it!

actually have the over here. Over 7. and Toronto at +175.

justwin52
    justwin52's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

im saying this before they even have 2 runs so dont give me the "game started"

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

@Mantle7 - Nice way to introduce yourself pal. I am on your side and took the ov... however the only idiot around here is me for breaking one of the golden rules and forgetting to check the weather before placing the bet late last night. Cannot fukking believe I jumped the gun and forgot I saw the number, did my homework on the pitching matchups real quick and pulled the trigger. Hope that does not bite me in the a**!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Well 2-0 already maybe I get lucky. If I had done all my homework and checked the weather this would have been a no play for me. Ov 9 = even $$ let's go boys

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Thru 8 innings... 21 LOB , 21 hits, 3 dingers and only 7 runs WTF?? Bottom 8th runner on 2nd with 1 out guarantees a push at least if they drive him in

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    @Mantle7 - Nice way to introduce yourself pal. I am on your side and took the ov... however the only idiot around here is me for breaking one of the golden rules and forgetting to check the weather before placing the bet late last night. Cannot fukking believe I jumped the gun and forgot I saw the number, did my homework on the pitching matchups real quick and pulled the trigger. Hope that does not bite me in the a**!
    WOW... Nice call everybody. I just didnt see it. R.P I guess they all saw it and we didn't. Congrats to everybody that took their bets down. I just had Yankees to win. The total was just way too hard to call. If you made me bet it i would have taken the over with the way both teams were crushing the ball. Get them next time R.P. My two UNDERS for the day were NYM/MIA and HOU/WASH. You like the HOU/WSH UNDER?

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Thru 8 innings... 21 LOB , 21 hits, 3 dingers and only 7 runs WTF?? Bottom 8th runner on 2nd with 1 out guarantees a push at least if they drive him in
    Buddy, I know how that feels. Mets 28 LOB last time i took a over and I havent played one since.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

only play i hit this afternoon

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Yep un 7.5 -120 Natties and Stros!!

Mantle7
    Death Stare