MM Discipline
    MM Discipline's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 372

Mariners +112 in a 50-50 matchup...I'll take it. Anyone know about their bullpen tho

So the Mariners are playing the Oriole tonight and are +112. Blake Beavan has had a good past 2 games while Brittion for the Orioles has given up 5 ER in his past two. I like spots like these where a supposedly "weaker" team like the Mariners are going up against a supposedly "stronger" team like the Orioles. Mariners also are on a 2 gm win streak while Orioles are on a 2 game losing streak which I also like.

My question is does anyone have any stats on the Mariners and Orioles bullpens that could help me decide whether I should lay some very small fun money on the RL. (Already have the 1 unit on the ML. I never do anything but ML 95% of the time)

Bengals28
    Success is one thing, Impact is another
    Bengals28's Avatar Become A Pro!

You mean Mariners on 2 game losing streak and Orioles on 2 game winning streak right?

MM Discipline

Correct sorry about that. And actually the Orioles are on a 3 game winning streak. Thanks for pointing that out Bengals. In these kind of situations I think people tend to forget that the Mariners are 8-3 in their last 11. And in all 8 of those wins they never scored over 7 one time. This means they need good pitching in order to get wins and with Beaven pitching well as of late and with a nice 5 ERA to scare off all the squares I really think that a hot pitcher like Beaven is exactly who can come in a stop a small losing skid for the Mariners.

MM Discipline

And since I have noticed people really like to see people's records on this site I am going to start posting mine as well. But in reality I would value good insight from a poser with no posted record on a game rather than some BS from a poster with a supposed 50-25 record of something like that. The point of these forums is to discuss as a team and make good decisions rather than to blindly follow the hot player. Anyways my pick tonight is the Mariners +112. I only bet 1 unit per play so this like all my following picks will be for 1 unit.

Bengals28
    Success is one thing, Impact is another
    Bengals28's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yep Mariners are hot overall besides dropping 3 of last 4. I agree with your assessment, despite Orioles record I don't think they're all that much better. Worth a shot at plus money.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Orioles a much better hitting team than the Mariners. Mariners bullpen is slightly better.

asdfghasdfgh
    asdfghasdfgh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 744

I'd give the edge in the bullpen to the Orioles, but it's pretty close.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Just bet the over.

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

Orioles and under