SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mike Rose: Dodgers, Mets Over 9

Dodgers, Mets Over 9

Game Time: 10/4/2006 4:09:00 PM
    By: Mike Rose
    http://www.who2beton.com

The Mets' offense should help them to a Game 1 win over the Dodgers at Shea. In fact, look for both offenses to score in this one.

All the hubbub out of the Big Apple is about the Mets starting pitcher woes. It's well warranted for some, but not the Metropolitans.

Their bats have won them a majority of their games this season, and I foresee that trend holding up in Game 1 of their NLDS against the Dodgers. Look for the Mets to continue to utilize what got earned them the #1 seed in the National League, and one of the best records in baseball. Look for the table setters to spray the ball all over, and their big bats to clean up the mess.

Derek Lowe. the starter for Los Angeles, put forth a very solid campaign for the Dodgers this year, but I don't foresee his junk holding up against this patient Mets lineup. That being said, the Dodgers should achieve some offensive success as well to help make cashing this ticket that more easy.

Play: Dodgers-Mets Over 9

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think this game will be a offensive struggle. I feel both pitchers will be upto the task in this game.