Diamond Hustler
    Diamond Hustler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 340

August 28th

2* - ST. LOUIS CARDINALS -113 (J. Westbrook)

Diamond Hustler

Season (61-67) -1071

August 29th

2* - MILWAUKEE BREWERS -117 (M. Fiers)

Diamond Hustler

Season (62-67) -871

August 30th

1* - TORONTO BLUE JAYS +140 (C. Villanueva)

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Villanueva has been pitching too damn well to not have warranted a win in his last few starts. Rays typically own the jays but I'll be at the game and be rooting for the birds and your pick. bold, i like it. i took jays on +1.5 at even or plus money all three yankees games, felt I got lucky with the second one but jays looked strong defensively the first and third game...and that has been a weak point for them lately. hopefully the run support as of late keeps up. they went from first in the majors in runs scored to "might as well be last" in like a friggin' month.

bol bruv

Diamond Hustler

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedragon View Post
    Villanueva has been pitching too damn well to not have warranted a win in his last few starts. Rays typically own the jays but I'll be at the game and be rooting for the birds and your pick. bold, i like it. i took jays on +1.5 at even or plus money all three yankees games, felt I got lucky with the second one but jays looked strong defensively the first and third game...and that has been a weak point for them lately. hopefully the run support as of late keeps up. they went from first in the majors in runs scored to "might as well be last" in like a friggin' month.

bol bruv
    Rode the Jays two days in a row with a couple nice close wins, but not sure I'd touch them today. I like Tampa even though they are over-valued.

First 12