danrman
    danrman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

dans early look info for baseball

this 1st part is info and no picks tr is team record

nyy-tb-pettitte has alternated wins and losses (last one he won) in tor since 07' giving up no more than 4 runs while richmond has never faced nyy

tb-balt-in niemans only start in balt he was shelled for 6 runs in 5 innings while bergesen has never faced tb in balt

cws-cleve-buehrle's tr is 1-5 in cleve last 6 while lee has alternated wins and Losses since 06 winning his last

det-minn-willis has never face minn in det. while perkins team rec. is 0-2 vs. det in minn...

kc-oak-bannister has alternated wins and losses in oak since 07 winning his last while outman has never faced kc

sea-tex-washburn's tr is 1-3 at tex since 06 but he hasnt givin up more than 3 runs while mccarthy is lights out 2-0 vs seattle in tex

bost-laa-wakefield is 0-4 since 05 vs. laa in la but only gave up 3 runs his last time and palmer has never faced bost anywhere

atl-nym-reyes's tr is 0-2 vs ny in ny and he has givin up 2 and 4 runs respectively while niese is 1-0 vs atl in ny.. he went 8 innings

wash-sf-martis has never faced sf while zito's tr is 1-1 vs wash in sf

lad-phila-wolf lost both times he pitched in philly giving up 3 and 4 runs while moyer has never faced the dodgers as a philly in phila

fla-mil-nolasco won his only start in mil giving up 2 runs while looper has never faced fla in mil as a brewer

stl-pitt-pinerio's tr is 2-1 vs. pitt in pitt but he has givin up 6 and 7 runs in his last 2.. ohlendorf has never face st. louis in pitt...

sd-cubs-young won both his starts in chicago pitching very well while lilly has won both his starts in chi vs sd giving up 1 and 5 runs respectively

cinn-ariz-cuerto won his only start vs. ariz in ariz and augustin has never faced cinn

houst-colo- hampton only faced colo. once as an astro in 99 giving up 5 runs in 7 innings but it hardly matters and marquis has never face houst. as a rockie.. w/ the cubs he dominated them in games chi.

im going to start the day w/ a small parlay of nym-wash.. if the mets win i'll play wash. straight as most of the time w/ 2 early games in 1 of the leagues grouped together, 1 dog and 1 fav. will cover.. may sound crazy to some but thats my experiance... i will have bigger picks right before the 6 pm central games start and i was 2 out of 3 w/ a normal size parlay winner to add to that and a smaller reverse parlay that lost.. the wins were + money as they were dogs.. as my buddie in nashville says check w/ me
    Last edited by danrman; 05-13-09 at 05:15 AM.