matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Fade te Yankees in certain parks on the road!

Alright guys, here it is. Im gonna try saving some guys bets on the Yankees in the future.The yankees really arnt that geat. Heres why;

1. ive watched alot of yankes toronto, Boston,baltimore...... as these teams are in the AL East. THE YANKEES hit cheap homeruns.
    2. The yankees RISP is amongst the lowest in the AL. Why? because they have alot of pop fly hitters. Why are they pop fly hitters? because its easy to hit a homerun in yankee stadium, a flick of the wrist, and they try this in evry pitchers park on the road and fail.
    3. there pitching is good-average. They rely on there hitting.
    4. Fade this team in big parks in the corners. the yankees try hookin alot to hit easy homers. not that easy in seattle oakland, anahiem.
    5. Jeter on a slump, he was killin it early in the season, trust me hes back to normal .280-300, Cano starting to cool off. No Arod. Martin is horrible this year.

6. with no homeruns this team is very exposed ad i dont think the books know this

Just remember, when your betting on the yankies, try to look at these 5 points.

Hope this helps.

BOL to all on this site

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

I think the books know more than you ..... Yanks best team in baseball and have a decent road record

You know nothing

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    I think the books know more than you ..... Yanks best team in baseball and have a decent road record

You know nothing
    Man im just trying to throw some advice out there. I probably now more than you think, pretty obvious when they win 5 of 6 at home and then barely win 2 of 6 on the road against average teams. Books sucker guys like you with -150 lines on the yank. im sure alot of people lost money on the yanks last series.

My best wishes to you loosing money in the future!

BTW i think my record speaks for itself. 33-15 SU in MLB capped games on my thread so far. Aparently i know nothing tho.

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    Man im just trying to throw some advice out there. I probably now more than you think, pretty obvious when they win 5 of 6 at home and then barely win 2 of 6 on the road against average teams. Books sucker guys like you with -150 lines on the yank. im sure alot of people lost money on the yanks last series.

My best wishes to you loosing money in the future!

BTW i think my record speaks for itself. 33-15 SU in MLB capped games on my thread so far. Aparently i know nothing tho.
    Dude.... Oakland is 14-2 in July which means they are very hot and we took 2 in Seattle ... A lot of people lost money so far betting against Oakland ... 33-15 congrats aren't you the greatest ... Dont give advice that makes no sense about the best team in baseball ... So you giving false advice on fading the yanks in certain ballparks is dumb

You mad bro

Cano has been a hot hitter as of late an so has Jeter picking it back up ... They had the best era from mid may to July for their starting pitching and still have an amazing bullpen ..

Hence the fact you know nothing

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    Cano has been a hot hitter as of late an so has Jeter picking it back up ... They had the best era from mid may to July for their starting pitching and still have an amazing bullpen ..

Hence the fact you know nothing
    Yankeee Situational hitting with men on base WORST IN AL Enuff said they will not win in playoffs with their pitching. Not saying their horrible just saying look at the points against certain teams befor you bet.
    5-8 Record when facing Rangers in texas, angels in ,and Oak in Oak. thanks for coming out Yankees dont score in big parks. Also 12-4 vs NL there just barely above the wildcard if you take there NL record out

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fading the Yanks strictly on the ballpark is generally not a good idea. There's so many other variables to consider. If that ballpark is hard to score or hit homers , it will also hold true for the opposing team as well. The statement about "The Yankees arent that good".....I'm no Yanks fan by any means but will fully admit that this team is quite the contrary and VERY good. Offensive wise, probably the best offense put together by a Yanks team in over ten years.

Good luck though.

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    Yankeee Situational hitting with men on base WORST IN AL Enuff said they will not win in playoffs with their pitching. Not saying their horrible just saying look at the points against certain teams befor you bet.
    5-8 Record when facing Rangers in texas, angels in ,and Oak in Oak. thanks for coming out Yankees dont score in big parks. Also 12-4 vs NL there just barely above the wildcard if you take there NL record out
    Lmao so 5-8 automatically means your a fade team come playoff time .. Please dude .... Yanks have had injuries all year .. Losing Brett cc Pettite swisher Rivera Robertson and now arod

Best record in baseball and still have had major injuries an overcame them ... Imagine if they were healthy the damage they'd do ... Once again saying they are 5-8 against the al west is meaningless ...... Once again you know nothing ...

Whats next? A record vs lefties or righties that they face in the al central?

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDiceFlow View Post
    Fading the Yanks strictly on the ballpark is generally not a good idea. There's so many other variables to consider. If that ballpark is hard to score or hit homers , it will also hold true for the opposing team as well. The statement about "The Yankees arent that good".....I'm no Yanks fan by any means but will fully admit that this team is quite the contrary and VERY good. Offensive wise, probably the best offense put together by a Yanks team in over ten years.

Good luck though.
    Thanks for semi agreeing on the fact that it's not a good idea ... People are just huge yankee haters

matt1216

Yankees 22-22 vs AL on the road and they have been the favorite majority of the time wich = --------$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ NO MONEY MADE. Not very good.

matt1216

Yess im not a huge fan of the yankies, yes the yankies are good at home. My point is there not good on the Road! as a big time favorite the majority of the time

blue.eyed.tuna
    blue.eyed.tuna's Avatar Become A Pro!

One guy says the yankees "aren't that good" FALSE, but the other "you mad bro" (great handle btw) refers to the yankees as "we" as if he is one of them, so clearly biased. Fact is you both make valid points; don't go auto-pilot on the yanks vs above avg teams on the road (no news here), but there are far more things to consider. How far into the road trip are they? Pitcher they are facing is a R or L? Lineups, ball park, etc. Nothing wrong with provoking a little thought, but I just have a hard time listening to haters and true fans alike....but I'm not mad bro!

JFM727
    JFM727's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by blue.eyed.tuna View Post
    One guy says the yankees "aren't that good" FALSE, but the other "you mad bro" (great handle btw) refers to the yankees as "we" as if he is one of them, so clearly biased. Fact is you both make valid points; don't go auto-pilot on the yanks vs above avg teams on the road (no news here), but there are far more things to consider. How far into the road trip are they? Pitcher they are facing is a R or L? Lineups, ball park, etc. Nothing wrong with provoking a little thought, but I just have a hard time listening to haters and true fans alike....but I'm not mad bro!

Fair enough, My whole point of this thread was for people to do their homework on the Yankees. People seemed shocked when they lost 4 in a row to the A's.

ses_d
    ses_d's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5040

so Yanks will beat the Red Sox on 7/27 at home then.

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by ses_d View Post
    so Yanks will beat the Red Sox on 7/27 at home then.
    ya redsox will fall out for good like the jays