Jshap1515
    Cardinals racking up the wins
    Jshap1515's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cant believe the Braves blew that one.

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by chucksmith View Post
    How in the hell is Orlando not going to Lewis every time down court and how in the hell was that call overturned?

Bennett for ATL should be released tomorrow. My night is going to hell in a handbasket in last 5 minutes.
    was that comical? no way that ball touched the rim. but regardless, the magic completely froze up down the stretch and joked in all aspects of the game.

when they made that reversal, all i kept hearing was ck saying "thou shall not bet against boston and their refs in a big game."

the magic were the wrong call - end of story.

chucksmith
    chucksmith's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    was that comical? no way that ball touched the rim. but regardless, the magic completely froze up down the stretch and joked in all aspects of the game.

when they made that reversal, all i kept hearing was ck saying "thou shall not bet against boston and their refs in a big game."

the magic were the wrong call - end of story.
    ORL minus anything in game 6. I'm getting my $$$

Dexter
    Update your status

wed-

it looks to me is if jamie moyer has finally hit the end. at 47, he has shown nothing thus far in 2009 - in his last 3 he has an era/whip of 8.36/2.00 and for his career vs the dodgers a 6.96/1.36. wolf pitched a solid game last year at citizens bank going 6ip/2er/9k's.

dodgers (ML)

the cubs score well when lilly wins, and i fully expect them to take care of the struggling young in wrigley tomorrow. can they cover the 1.5 runs at a nice price? in all 4 of lillys wins, the cubs have won each game by 2+ runs and an avg win margin of 4. young has been very poor away from petco with a 6.97/1.80.

cubs (RL) (2x)

buehrle has a .95 whip in his last 3, while lee has a 1.17 whip - lee tossed a complete game shutout vs these whitesox last year at cleav - this time, no quentin.

under indians

Dexter
    Update your status

ORL minus anything in game 6. I'm getting my $$$
    im on tilt right now after watching that, and so want to bet 10x on boston in game 6, then 20x on bos in game 7 if needed...lol

but i wont

the magic are prob the correct call in that game, but i dont like those guys very much right now.

chucksmith

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    im on tilt right now after watching that, and so want to bet 10x on boston in game 6, then 20x on bos in game 7 if needed...lol

but i wont

the magic are prob the correct call in that game, but i dont like those guys very much right now.
    i am on tilt like a mofo too. that was just sickening to watch. van gundy is a buffoon and the way the officials gift wrapped it for boston was a disgrace to the nba

gl rest of night and tomorrow. i see we both like clev/cws under

laxdjock
    Anyone but the SEC.
    laxdjock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I jumped late on that u8.5 in OAK.....ouch. I'm hoping Anaheim can pull out a win, as that will help me cover some of my losses tonight. blah.

peterpan19
    peterpan19's Avatar Become A Pro!

oak bats are wild today...

that said I had a terrible day...only pit hit...maybe LAA can win so that I dont loose too much...

and I thought the mets bullpen would blow it...

GL

chucksmith

i guess we need to take a page out of diogees book.....

"on to tomorrow"

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by michiganstatefan View Post
    im in the worst strech of my life so i come here for picks, i see ck is the most dignified baseball capper so i follow him for tuesdays pick dont have too much left to bet so i take atlanta ml, yanks ml. houston ml, boys i think im done betting forever if wings dont win tonight
    could of been worse...he also picked the over in the Flor/mil game which lost too...you could of had that also! I was thinking Det. in 7...not 6... But I hope you get it.

laxdjock
    Anyone but the SEC.

Yup....you are still a douche bag.

Dexter
    Update your status

i am on tilt like a mofo too. that was just sickening to watch. van gundy is a buffoon and the way the officials gift wrapped it for boston was a disgrace to the nba

gl rest of night and tomorrow. i see we both like clev/cws under
    GL - early start on that game tomorrow

chucksmith

Thanks for heads up on that, went ahead and booked it at even money at 5Dimes

Romolicious
    Romolicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Tough night for MLB...I played Houston and NYY real small in hopes to collect some crumbs. Oh well. Really didn't like todays games. Tomorrow looks a little better. Looking forward to a CK rebound with some tasty crumbs in the morning. Much props again though to you CK and the PC play of the Lakers in the 1h. I enjoyed an easy 100 on that one.

oBaMa_MaNiA
    oBaMa_MaNiA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by G's pks View Post
    could of been worse...he also picked the over in the Flor/mil game which lost too...you could of had that also! I was thinking Det. in 7...not 6... But I hope you get it.
    Mate. you just go around to everyone's threads and say "oh you're so bad" each time they make a mistake with regards to capping. Are you on here to cap or be a policeman who expects everyone to win everything otherwise their crap.

jellobiafra
    jellobiafra's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by oBaMa_MaNiA View Post
    Mate. you just go around to everyone's threads and say "oh you're so bad" each time they make a mistake with regards to capping. Are you on here to cap or be a policeman who expects everyone to win everything otherwise their crap.
    Don't sweat this troll. He's too clueless to know the rest of us are calculating what our roll is gonna be after the latest pch grades in about 20 minutes.

CK --

The man. The myth. The legend.

laxdjock
    Anyone but the SEC.

A policeman actually contributes SOMETHING back to the community, he is more of that bum that yells at everyone that walks by because he is bitter and sucks at life.

RoagBettor
    RoagBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

Oh well, you take the bad with the good. After last night I bet everything tonight but much lighter, so still up overall in baseball over the last 2 days.

Let's get them tomorrow!

RoagBettor
    RoagBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

LMAO! I had SFO -1.5 and the guy just hits a 3 run homer in the bottom of the ninth, 2 outs and 2 strikes, to win 9-7 and cover. Unfreakingreal.

Cassidy
    Cassidy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looking at yesterday results and today ones, looks like baseball its the more "flip-coin" of all of the sports around here.

First 1234