I know the Mariners are looking out for their future and by trading Ichiro, they have acquired some nice prospects that could eventually contribute to the major league squad. But, I really don't like this trade as I feel the Mariners really turned their back on Ichiro. Ichiro has spent his entire MLB service with the Mariners and could have easily left during FA with the resume he compiled; but instead he gave his loyalty to the club and its fans. I am a huge fan of Ichiro and as much as he has struggled this year and last, he is a quality hitter and always a threat of having 200+ hits. In a much shorter MLB span, Ichiro has compiled some very impressive hitting stats and I must say he showed a lot of class doing so. He is a first class Mariner and will be missed by their fans. Yes this was a business/baseball move, but sometimes that needs to be put aside for loyalty. He was a Mariner through and through and the Mariners should have held on to that. I'm sure I'm in the minority in this opinion, but it is just that my, my opinion.

BOL tonight to all