gerben69
    gerben69's Avatar Become A Pro!

Free NBA Betting system with the MLB System

look at this one guys: www.goldenbettingsystems.com

I bought the MLB system and so far a 12 - 0 run! And I've got a free (looks great NBA Betting system + NFL system)

million2one
    million2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 404

Yeah OK,

So how is this free????
    Please don't post this garbage here, were trying to help eachother not sell our systems.

Best of luck with it though.

gerben69

you just buy the MLB system ( and like I said works great for me up +1000$ ) and than you'l receive all his systems...

And no They are not mine... I don't even have a clue how the baseball rules are...

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

Half of your posts are promoting this system. And each one of them provide a link to that site. It seems fishy from our standpoint. How about you post the system plays on here for just 1-2 weeks and we can see proof first hand of these results that you claim. Then stop. I'm aware you paid for them, but noone will buy a system without some type of success proof. Which is why just do it for a few weeks.

gerben69

but he asked me not to do that. and he puts so much effort in a working system so i can't tell the secret here...

look at john morison his system... everyone knows how they work... nobody will buy his system anymore

Whiplash
    Whiplash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

It's not that we want to see the system, we want to see the picks for a week. If he promises 90% wins we should be thoroughly impressed just with the picks for a week, that we would all go and buy in....

gerben69

do i have to put in my 12-0 streak?

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO

Whip has it right. I didn't mean to post how the system works. I meant to post the system plays. If the play is Dodgers tongiht simply write dodgers ML. There is no way to know why this is a system play.
    Last edited by Slanina; 05-08-09 at 05:31 PM.

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by gerben69 View Post
    do i have to put in my 12-0 streak?

No, there is no documentation of those picks from you. People would want to see future results, which will effectively become past results in two weeks time. Not heresay.

gerben69

documentation? he sended those picks to me everyday

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO

documentation? he sended those picks to me everyday
    Documentation for you, but nothing for us besides your word. This is a gambling forum without prior success someones word means nothing.

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO

You are asking us to purchase a system that we have no proof of the success it has. Anyone who does that shouldn't be on a gambling forum. And anyone can write on their website 59-4 last month. Or 12-0 run like you have. That isn't proof.

If you aren't willing to post the system plays for a given day then don't keep making threads regarding people to buy this system. That is a form of spam. And spam isn't looked upon kindly.

gerben69

04/21 bet baltimore against Chicago WS ( Win )
    04/27 bet detroit against yankees ( win )
    04/27 bet kansas against toronto ( win )
    04/28 Bet minnesota against Tampa Bay ( win )
    04/28 bet chicago ws against Seattle ( win )
    04/28 bet Texas against oakland ( win )
    05/07 bet chicago ws against detroit ( win )

gerben69

as you can see winnings at different odds etc...

if you don't want to buy that's fine with me i'm not making extra money with that just wanted to tell you guys this one works

tyler36
    tyler36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like Sal said, anyone can come on here and put that they bet those games, who knows if you did or not, if you post a play BEFORE the game starts, then people might buy into it

Whiplash

But the thing with those is, how do we know that those were his "system plays"? You could have just gone back on mlb.com the last few days and wrote down a few winners. For the next couple days, when he emails you picks, put em up. If they go 90% the next week, I'll buy in. The only way to gain followers is to prove you can make picks the day of, not what you've placed picks on previous to the day.

gerben69

what would I win if i told you all lies? i'm not making money if the inventor of this system sells 1 copy or 1000 copies...

I just wanted to tell everybody that I bought a real working system. I tested it out and it's fantastic

i'm not lying here... I'm not a sick bastard that wants to put all of you in a lot of misery...

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO

04/21 bet baltimore against Chicago WS ( Win )
    04/27 bet detroit against yankees ( win )
    04/27 bet kansas against toronto ( win )
    04/28 Bet minnesota against Tampa Bay ( win )
    04/28 bet chicago ws against Seattle ( win )
    04/28 bet Texas against oakland ( win )
    05/07 bet chicago ws against detroit ( win )

These are all previous plays. I can simply go into my bet history and only write down the winners and say the same thing and it'll look exactly like you have written here. This is no proof at all. This falls into the category of heresay.

Post plays prior to games. Then they can be judged on the success it has. Do that for 10-14 days. After 14 days with great success you will be popular on the forum with system bettors. Otherwise, please stop making threads about your success without documentation.

P.S. Once again, the picks above are NOT documentation.

TodaysAction
    http://www.winningwithtodaysaction.net/
    TodaysAction's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7276

I'll do you one better, post his plays a minute or two AFTER that game has started. This way nobody can manipulate the line and it can serve as proof that the process hits 90%. Seems fair enough to me.

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO

what would I win if i told you all lies? i'm not making money if the inventor of this system sells 1 copy or 1000 copies...

I just wanted to tell everybody that I bought a real working system. I tested it out and it's fantastic

i'm not lying here... I'm not a sick bastard that wants to put all of you in a lot of misery...

Lets not argue back and forth. Simply post your plays for the next 10 to 14 days prior to gametime. That is it. You know what we mean, but you are avoiding it. It's even more fishy than it already appears by doing this.

gerben69

can't do that I promised it!

Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

why dont you just post each of his plays for the next couple of weeks when they get sent to u? this shouldn't be the big deal it's turned out to be

EDIT: ... totally did not see this was already addressed. nevermind.

gerben69

but why should I come up with fake bets??? i send you the website (not an affiliate link) so I don't earn anything with it...

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO

You are a joke kid. Noone is going to buy your system. You refuse to post plays just for two weeks. And you make 5 threads regarding this system. It's quite obvious to any observer you are in kahoots with this fraudulent system. And your spelling is just as bad as what is written on that site. Interesting, huh? Now quit posting and take it to another forum.

gerben69

there are a lot of very good cappers here. 2 weeks of his picks and the system is reveiled...

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO

but why should I come up with fake bets??? i send you the website (not an affiliate link) so I don't earn anything with it...

Are you serious? Just because it's a direct link it means you aren't making anything from it? You make money when people buy it. Because you are part owner of this fake system. That is how. I am growing more frustrated with each post this person writes. Nothing makes sense at all. And his evasive tactics are pathetic.

gerben69

i'm from germany , the maker of the website is from france....

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO

there are a lot of very good cappers here. 2 weeks of his picks and the system is reveiled...

So that means going by your previous winners we can figure out how the system works? You are so pathetic.

gerben69

damn ... i just wanted everyone to know about it... if you are not intrested that's not my problem...

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO

damn ... i just wanted everyone to know about it... if you are not intrested that's not my problem...

Noone is. Can't you get the hint by everytime you make the thread regarding this system someone bashes it? Without your willingness to show proof it's a joke. People aren't as dumb as you think. You may want to try and con elders and not people who are more aware of where their money goes.

gerben69

everyone is skeptical at first... i also didn't want to buy this at first...

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO

everyone is skeptical at first... i also didn't want to buy this at first...

I give up. Someone take over for me lol

TodaysAction
    http://www.winningwithtodaysaction.net/
    TodaysAction's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7276

Here's your last option to prove this works. You want us to trust you to buy into the system but are you willing to trust me to verify the results. Send them to me and I will vouch for them as being "authentic". My character speaks for itself and in addition, I already have my own umbrella for bases that I send and post for free. Otherwise, this thread needs to go into lock-down mode. Your call.

gerben69

i pm the picks to you

Whiplash

There, things are settled. Rather than publicize the picks, send em to TA, I trust the man, then we'll see what transpires. If it ends up being legit, great/ If not, TA will let us know and then you can stop making new posts about it.

12 Last