pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Over in LA tonight?

Total at 7.5 but juiced... why so low? Both teams have their big bats playing, and both pitchers aren't very good.

Square play?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i put a little something on lad tt ov 3.5, really not sure why but i did....i like hou @ +121 better tho, i mean +121 against kip wells? i dont give a flying fukk if it was my nephews T-ball team id prob take that, and even better word is quintin is out of lineup due to something...

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Did you say Dodgers and big bats in the same sentence?

Dont get me wrong...I love my Dodgers but outside of Kemp and sometimes Ethier they ain't got shit. That said...Over

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i put a little something on lad tt ov 3.5, really not sure why but i did....i like hou @ +121 better tho, i mean +121 against kip wells? i dont give a flying fukk if it was my nephews T-ball team id prob take that, and even better word is quintin is out of lineup due to something...
    lol... weird that the total in that game is U7 -130... lineups getting no love whatsoever

mncosoldier
    mncosoldier's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

tHIS IS A TRAP PLEASE PLAY THE UNDER

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    lol... weird that the total in that game is U7 -130... lineups getting no love whatsoever
    they shouldnt, everyone forgets how horrid pads offense is at home when they have a decent offensive road trip, they even worse vs lefties, and well hou is hou, so even tho kip wells pitching best you can really hope for out of them is 4 and a possible, doubt pads score 3..

2daBank

they shouldnt, everyone forgets how horrid pads offense is at home when they have a decent offensive road trip, they even worse vs lefties, and well hou is hou, so even tho kip wells pitching best you can really hope for out of them is 4 and a possible, doubt pads score 3..
    well so far id say i nailed hou/sd, and like i said i have no idea why i bet lad tt ov? was kinda a checkout line kinda buy, obviously you never really need any of that shit u buy while waiting in line and i really didnt need any money on lad scoring runs

2daBank

1st and 3rd no 1 out and kemp grounds into dp for lad's only run

2daBank

god damn dodgers, every fukkin inning they have 2 on with less than 2 outs and cant plate shit..should be 3-3