You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

FUCCKK betting runlines in baseball

Bullpens suck this year ... Joe Nathan gives up 2 runs in the 9th .

Gotta start betting on first fives from now on due to the lack of a bullpen pitcher to get 3 outs

trendon
    trendon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3681

I just got an angry text from a friend about bullpens. He was even less gracious than you. I asked him if he has ever screwed with first fives and haven't gotten a response.

The problem I have is making heads and tails of an "off-center" line. Example: Game total is 9 but first five is 5. Let's say pitchers are unremarkable. Should I consider the "extra" half-point a gift or a warning?

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

wasn't exactly nathan's fault. did you watch the game? he gave up a bunch of dinky grounders that found holes to load the bases, then michael young made an error. the wild pitch sucked, but anyone who had Rangers RL just had bad luck here.

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by trendon View Post
    I just got an angry text from a friend about bullpens. He was even less gracious than you. I asked him if he has ever screwed with first fives and haven't gotten a response.

The problem I have is making heads and tails of an "off-center" line. Example: Game total is 9 but first five is 5. Let's say pitchers are unremarkable. Should I consider the "extra" half-point a gift or a warning?
    I never bet the first 5 before ... I'm not sure .. I'm def done with runlines for a while ... I get beat on these bad bullpens all the time ...I'm guessing just don't play over and unders for the first 5 cuz of starting pitchers being good ..

If you hear or have any other advice on first fives lemme know

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by ShogunRua View Post
    wasn't exactly nathan's fault. did you watch the game? he gave up a bunch of dinky grounders that found holes to load the bases, then michael young made an error. the wild pitch sucked, but anyone who had Rangers RL just had bad luck here.

He gave up hits ... Bloopers and little weak ground balls are still hits ... Fckn bad luck doesn't even describe it on this case ... I expect every once in a while for a closer to give up a run but this year has been hectic with bad closers