Ernie_Money
    Ernie_Money's Avatar Become A Pro!

Week 5, Day 3

Got lucky with the rain-shortened game last night to give me a no action on my total (which I will call a push for record-keeping purposes). I am stubborn, so I am taking another shot at this Grand Salami under today.

Grand Salami under 112, laying $202 to win $200

Reasoning:

Looked at all 12 games and feel there are enough conditions here that warrant at least half the games to stay Under, and besides, the Salami has gone Over 6 straight days, and it is rare that there be a streak one way or the other that goes much longer than 6, especially when there have been 3 stone Overs during these 6 days and a lot of runs being scored during this stretch. It cannot last forever.

Week 5: 1-1, -$6
    Week 4: 3-6, +$110
    Week 3: 3-3, -$575
    Week 2: 5-3, +$306 (did win $509 on the Mansion free bet & hedge)
    Week 1: 5-1, +$913

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can see alot of undering cashing in tonight myself Ernie.

BOL

rolemand
    rolemand's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'll show my ignorance here.

What's the definition of a stone over?

Ernie_Money
    Ernie_Money's Avatar Become A Pro!

A "Stone over" would be on Saturday when the Salami went Oover by 41 runs and on Sunday, it went Over by 29 runs and even last night, with a game rained out after 7 innings, it still managed to go Over by 20 runs.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Need another rainout or rain-shortened game to bail me out because of the LA/Colorado debacle. I will chase a little bit with a play I also liked, but saved in case the Salami looked bad after the early games, and oh boy does it look bad now (and I will chase tomorrow and the next day, taking the Salami Under until it hits).

New York Mets, laying $180 to win $150

Reasoning:

El Duque has been solid for the Mets and I have to like this Division winner to come out with some pride tonight after being thrashed 25-1 the last 2 nights in Atlanta and take it to a pitcher with an ERA over 8 for the season.