bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Home Run Derby..........Talk about a GAMBLE this is it.......I have 2 plays

I do not like Cano to repeat.He was at +550 last night and now he is at +400 to fool anyone who has been watching the lines.Cano played a late game last night on Sunday night baseball and should just be physically tired as shit having to fly from boston to KC overnight and is most likley working on little sleep.A good bet if you have a huge bankroll is to bet against cano i think its around -500?Not to win it.........Wish you could parlay Cano and Kemp NOT TO WIN IT.Im going to go try that.Trumbo or Cargo has a better shot than either of those two.

Honestly Bautista has dropped a shit ton too now @ +310 when he was at +400 last night.WHY?

I DO LIKE PRINCE TO WIN IT,HE'S JUST A HUGE BEAST AND PLAYED EARLY YESTERDAY SO HE SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN A GOOD NIGHTS REST!..........MY 2ND CHOICE WOULD BE BAUTISTA JUST BECAUSE HE IS THE FAVORITE AND HE CAN BLAST HOMERUNS AT WILL ALMOST............

SO I AM GOING TO PLAY $100 ON PRINCE AND $50 ON JOSE....I FEEL LIKE I MAY BE PISSING MONEY AWAY,BUT I THINK PRINCE WILL BE READY.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Cano it is..

bradleysnyder

Prince to make it to the finals +205,just locked it in for another $50 as well.

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Cano it is..

Come on,are you for real??????Cano will be lucky to make it out of round 1.Seriously,stupid bet on a guy whos going to be exhausted after a midnight game.Not to mention hes losing an hour going to KC !

bradleysnyder

Cano it is..

Cano makes no sense.Its ******* stupid!

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    Cano makes no sense.Its ******* stupid!
    please give 1 good reason why cano will win?????????????Because he won last year????Come on,get real.This is a def gamble no matter who you take,but cano WILL NOT repeat.I GUARANTEE THAT!

THATS THE ONLY GUARANTEE IN THIS HOMERUN DERBY....ALSO KEMP NOT WINNING IT IS A GUARANTEE AS WELL

2daBank

players play a late gm in one city then travel to another for a next day ballgame all the time, i really doubt it that big a issue for him.. father pitching to him again and obvioulsy knows where he like the ball, unlike that fat fukk you betting he wont be tired after one round, joey bats loves fastballs, they dont throw fastballs for hr derby...will cano win? who the fukk knows this shit like burning money so i pick a guy and hope for the best, worked last yr so lets see if it works again....prob be someone like Beltran who no one expects to win..

2daBank

only other guy id think about is Trumbo as he is a monster and prob wont have to change his swing much..

bradleysnyder

players play a late gm in one city then travel to another for a next day ballgame all the time, i really doubt it that big a issue for him.. father pitching to him again and obvioulsy knows where he like the ball, unlike that fat fukk you betting he wont be tired after one round, joey bats loves fastballs, they dont throw fastballs for hr derby...will cano win? who the fukk knows this shit like burning money so i pick a guy and hope for the best, worked last yr so lets see if it works again....prob be someone like Beltran who no one expects to win..
    True.......True........Proy will be like trumbo or beltran ,shit maybe even A-Cutch...............Im riding with the phat phuck tho.Hes just so fat and powerful i think he has a good shot at doing it this year.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    True.......True........Proy will be like trumbo or beltran ,shit maybe even A-Cutch...............Im riding with the phat phuck tho.Hes just so fat and powerful i think he has a good shot at doing it this year.
    if cutch preforms well it will burn a lot of money as id imagine he will be a popular choice to fade in individual vs individual in 1st round..

bradleysnyder

if cutch preforms well it will burn a lot of money as id imagine he will be a popular choice to fade in individual vs individual in 1st round..

straight to the bank tonight................i won $475 on prince,but lost $50 on joebat........so $425 profit day off of just $150 in wagers....oh yeah and i lost $20 on acutch +925..........so $405 profit day.Not only did i say who i liked,but my top 2 selections played the final!!!!!!!!!!suuuuuuuuuuuweet little day today.Plus i won $50 on a roxxy fish rugby play this after noon.After all not a bad day when i just planned on a little fun watching the HR DERB.I thought prince was done with just 5 hr in the 1st.I was llike ******* $100 burnt,then all of a sudden he just starts swinging like he wanted to win.

Pretty profitable day when i just planned to have a lil fun and watch the derby.Wishing i woulda put $200 on prince,i had it punched in on 5dimes and then i backed out and only bet $100...

msetai
    msetai's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1366

are you going to be putting the winnings on the asg?