2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

If Dbags blow this

i will implode, i cant take this...if these fukksticks blow a 7-0 9th inning lead to lad i think im gonna have a aneurism..not just not blow gm but blow rl will piss me off seriously..been some crazy shit today and this would top it all..

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Relax man ... they got this. Bout to smoke a blunt to celebrate cashing on the +170 runline.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayininHTown View Post
    Relax man ... they got this. Bout to smoke a blunt to celebrate cashing on the +170 runline.
    yea it just been one of those days that pens been blowing leads...didnt actually think lad could score 6 runs but when i saw bases juiced no outs and having already proclaimed victory i was a little nervous..

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Fire it up.!

ParlayininHTown

There it is. Now it's time to start stressing over the evening games

2daBank

There it is. Now it's time to start stressing over the evening games

lol...i dont stress often but was pretty heavy on zona...no stress for me tonight, im taking the better team at +120 and hoping for best win or lose it whatever...

HOT WINGS

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    yea it just been one of those days that pens been blowing leads...didnt actually think lad could score 6 runs but when i saw bases juiced no outs and having already proclaimed victory i was a little nervous..
    Yeah been brutal lost Marlins and Tribe. I did get lucky on a few unders today though so can't complain. What you like for tonight's game Bank? Leaning redsox but not feeling too strong about it

ParlayininHTown

lol...i dont stress often but was pretty heavy on zona...no stress for me tonight, im taking the better team at +120 and hoping for best win or lose it whatever...

Best of luck. I'm leaning Yankees right now, but I'm still looking over some data. I feel like I have to play this game because there won't be any more on the board for four days. But I never bet large in MLB. Too much of a rollercoaster for an amateur like me.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by HOT WINGS View Post
    Yeah been brutal lost Marlins and Tribe. I did get lucky on a few unders today though so can't complain. What you like for tonight's game Bank? Leaning redsox but not feeling too strong about it
    yea cle hurt..i was on right end of cards gm but bell blowing up shouldnt be a surprise...im finding it hard not to take the + money on nyy...sure they could lose but they have the far superier lineup and +120 hard to pass, call me a sucker i guess..

HOT WINGS

yea cle hurt..i was on right end of cards gm but bell blowing up shouldnt be a surprise...im finding it hard not to take the + money on nyy...sure they could lose but they have the far superier lineup and +120 hard to pass, call me a sucker i guess..
    Yeah hard to argue against yanks with way redsox have played. I just think eventually Lester has to pull his head out of his ass and pitch a good game. Think he would have to be motivated for this game. I've been fading his starts a lot this year but some reason I want to flip it for this game.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by HOT WINGS View Post
    Yeah hard to argue against yanks with way redsox have played. I just think eventually Lester has to pull his head out of his ass and pitch a good game. Think he would have to be motivated for this game. I've been fading his starts a lot this year but some reason I want to flip it for this game.
    he most certainly could, i just dont feel the yanks lose this gm more than 50% of the time which is what odds suggest