easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Pound reds runline

Cueto starting for Reds and the Padres pitcher is pitching on 3 day rest. RL is +110 right now. Taking the line now before it moves down by the morning.

easyliving

Also taking Milwaukee ML with the pitcher being action whether their is a pitching change or not. Estrada is the scheduled pitcher but surely Greinke will start in place of him. Great line and I suggest taking it before the change is announced and the line moves down.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

not really feeling cincy 2marro, ive been all over them this series but this the one they could slip, marquis is crafty enough to pitch decent against this lineup, honestly dont think the short rest be a problem (id wait on lineups also because who knows if dusty gives some all stars the day off)...Cueto is nails but i just wonder if this teams mentality might be already looking to break after winning the series...i could be wrong and this easy money but thi first gm i wont be all over cincy in series..

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Cueto is on tilt from Larussa pissing him and Dusty Baker off. Fade him Sunday. Larussa used the excuse that he is pitching on Sunday as to why he would not be picked to pitch the All Star Game.

easyliving

CASH IT!!! 2-0 today and a combined 5-1 the last 2 days. The all star break couldn't come at a worse time.