2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

lad/dbags ov 8.5

ok i know dodgers cant hit, even worse with that little burner gone from top of lineup. that said cahil is not much of a pitcher, has a horrible history with ump behind plate..im gonna go out on a limb and say lad manages to score 3-4 runs tonight...that leaves dbags to do a little work, im thinking they may have busted out of their recent slump and are ready to start smacking the cover off the bal like they tend to do at home....9 runs not to much to ask for here..

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Just made a thread on how all the un's are cashing today. I think we see a few ov's tonight and this is one I liked. Also looking at Philly, Anaheim, and Boston to cash some ov's. I believe we have a very friendy ov ump in Boston tonight as well. You like any of these?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Just made a thread on how all the un's are cashing today. I think we see a few ov's tonight and this is one I liked. Also looking at Philly, Anaheim, and Boston to cash some ov's. I believe we have a very friendy ov ump in Boston tonight as well. You like any of these?
    i always like over when nyy/bos play mid-summer...not much interest in the other 2..

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

I like this one too but really like the Rangers Over 10.5. Gl

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Think I'm going with Braves to win and the ov's in Zona and Boston tonight. Ov in Texas scares me! No Hamilton and the Rangers flat out suck right now. Add to that the unfamiliarity factor with the Twinkies pitcher. Gl guys

HOT WINGS

Think I'm going with Braves to win and the ov's in Zona and Boston tonight. Ov in Texas scares me! No Hamilton and the Rangers flat out suck right now. Add to that the unfamiliarity factor with the Twinkies pitcher. Gl guys

They will see some of that Twins BP tonight I think. Not worried about Hamilton being out as I think Twins will actually hit Holland pretty good.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by HOT WINGS View Post
    I like this one too but really like the Rangers Over 10.5. Gl
    i really didnt look at this one HW, im gonna try real quick

2daBank

the over in oaktown is another on my radar..gonna finish capping that 1 now..

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Got the 3 in that I mentioned above. Already took Oakland un 6.5 tonight so I hope you are wrong in liking that one. Just noticed Hamilton is playing so that should help your ov if you played it Hot Wings. GL guys

2daBank

Got the 3 in that I mentioned above. Already took Oakland un 6.5 tonight so I hope you are wrong in liking that one. Just noticed Hamilton is playing so that should help your ov if you played it Hot Wings. GL guys

im prob passing on oak/sea over as saw few things i didnt like

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Neither team is hitting or scoring all that well lately. Tack onto that we have 2 strong young pitchers facing off and I can see another low scoring affair here. Oakland has cashed 11 out of last 12 un's I believe it is and I'm sure the sh*tbag Mariners offense is not helping many cash on their side either.

2daBank

Neither team is hitting or scoring all that well lately. Tack onto that we have 2 strong young pitchers facing off and I can see another low scoring affair here. Oakland has cashed 11 out of last 12 un's I believe it is and I'm sure the sh*tbag Mariners offense is not helping many cash on their side either.

that all true but sea normally scores more on the road, i like oak against lefties (at times), but you right oak offense has slowed back down dramatically and Vargas has pitched well against them and with this ump so im sitting out....bol

HOT WINGS

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    that all true but sea normally scores more on the road, i like oak against lefties (at times), but you right oak offense has slowed back down dramatically and Vargas has pitched well against them and with this ump so im sitting out....bol
    Ended up taking Oakland TT under 3.5 in this game.... Looks like I need a miracle to get to 11 in this Rangers game

2daBank

yea hw i just not feeling tex bats atm, kinda surprised twinks didnt get more for you as they have had tons of chances it seems...well lad doing their part early as somehow cahil is bad enough to give up a 2 run jack to a team that cant hit a double let alone a hr...

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by HOT WINGS View Post
    Ended up taking Oakland TT under 3.5 in this game.... Looks like I need a miracle to get to 11 in this Rangers game
    personally think oaktown goes over but ive been wrong before..actually made small play on oak and ov 6.5 for some reason..

2daBank

dbags better bring their bats. if lad gets 4 and this dont go over ill be heated..

2daBank

ball flying at petco, kinda wanna make a live bet on over 7

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

Rooting for ya.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by italianbandit View Post
    Rooting for ya.
    50/50 at this point...lad got me 3, i figured it take 3-4 from them to get me there, hopefully dbags can tag a few on this inning....the cincy live total was nice either way

mrginandtonic
    mrginandtonic's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4536

C'mon over 8.5!! Let's go!!!!!

mrginandtonic

Just one more you fukkers!! C'mon let's go!!!

mrginandtonic

Damn it, I hv a feeling they gonna fck me up by half a run!!