PAPSMEAR
    PAPSMEAR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by head_strong View Post
    PAPSMEAR-Congrats on breaking the streak and hitting the Dodgers today.....

melincrea-I realized King was 4-1 and Liriano was 1-4, which should make you ask yourself why are the Twins favored. Watching the number slowly increase was good enough for me, the books do all the research and set the numbers I just follow them. I don't know how, why, what, who, when and trying to figure all that out pregame imo is a waste of time.

twister-I don't care if you went 10-4-1 yesterday as apposed to going 4-10-1, playing 15 games on any given day you will not last very long in this business.
    Thanks to you all particlularly you Headstrong - 2 x 3 unit plays today both saluting (one of those thanks directly to you). Much appreciated kind Sir.

head_strong
    head_strong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 500

Quote Originally Posted by PAPSMEAR View Post
    Thanks to you all particlularly you Headstrong - 2 x 3 unit plays today both saluting (one of those thanks directly to you). Much appreciated kind Sir.
    No problem.....if I ever make it out to Australia pick me up a couple of Foster's and we will call it even lol.

PAPSMEAR

Fosters is horse piss HS nobody drinks that brew here we send it offshore to poison the folk abroad - I'll buy you a real beer no problem!!!!

head_strong

Fosters is horse piss HS nobody drinks that brew here we send it offshore to poison the folk abroad - I'll buy you a real beer no problem!!!!
    Obviously I have no knowledge on quality of alcohol, but I do have some knowledge on the quality of left handed cigarettes.....

PAPSMEAR

2 unit play on the Marlins at the moneyline (sorry to all those that have already played them)!!!!

head_strong

Was leaning towards the Marlins as well gl with that.....debating on whether or not to take the day off, as of now it looks like a strong possibility. If something develops later on I'll post it.
    GL ALL

twister
    twister's Avatar Become A Pro!

twister-I don't care if you went 10-4-1 yesterday as apposed to going 4-10-1, playing 15 games on any given day you will not last very long in this business.

I hope you, and other gamblers, hold onto this belief for as long as possible.

head_strong

=NI

Chicago Cubs
    Texas Rangers +101

head_strong

Cubs 4-2 WIN
    Rangers 7-1 WIN

RECORD:
    (2-0) +2UNITS

head_strong

Weekly Recap

5/6: (2-1) +2UNITS
    5/7:
    (2-0)+4UNITS
    5/8:
    (2-0)+4UNITS
    5/9:
    (1-0) +3UNITS
    5/10:
    (2-0) +2UNITS

Total:
    (9-1)+15UNITS

head_strong

=NI

Boston Bruins -200

head_strong

Bruins 4-0 WIN

RECORD:(1-0) +1UNIT

Updated Record:(10-1) +16UNITS

PAPSMEAR

Big day for you HS - because we obviously live in different time zones and I had work this morning I didn't see your plays until too late God damn it - a HUGE day for you - HUGE week for you - congrats! I hope you faded me on the Marlins. My record looks very similar to yours except in reverse (1-10)!!! Want to swap records?

head_strong

Big day for you HS - because we obviously live in different time zones and I had work this morning I didn't see your plays until too late God damn it - a HUGE day for you - HUGE week for you - congrats! I hope you faded me on the Marlins. My record looks very similar to yours except in reverse (1-10)!!! Want to swap records?
    Think I'll pass on swapping records, lol.....I really did plan on taking the day off and resting but when I woke up this morning some of the adjusted run lines were just too much for me to ignore. The problem is the adjusted runlines (mainly +2.5 -2.5) usually don't open until a few hours before game time so it takes awhile to sort through all the numbers. The Marlins line was just a little too fishy for me to bite, no pun intended. But it's a new week so this past week really means nothing, tomorrows card looks weak....2 NBA teams going for the sweep, just 4 MLB games and 2 NHL contest. Hopefully I can manage to squeeze out at least one play but time will tell.

PAPSMEAR

A 3 unit play on over 8.5 in the Nationals and Giants game. Record (1-10). Do yourself a favour and fade me!!! As always, my apologies to those of you who are already locked in.

PAPSMEAR

Feel free to help me out HS!!!

PAPSMEAR

...or anyone else for that matter

head_strong

Going to be Live Betting the NBA games tonight, been finding some really good prices lately and still find it as a major advantage to bet during the game once seeing a teams intensity or lack of. SB has Live Betting lines available all the way up until the 3 minute mark in the 4th quarter, so even if you make a bad read early on you still have plenty of opportunities to hedge and maybe make a few dollars or just pay the juice.

No comment on baseball totals too many variables imo, I find it much more difficult to predict a final score then just an outright winner.

Overall the lack of options makes tonight's card less than appealing, no need to press.....if something plays out with Live Betting great, if not then will just move my attention to tomorrow.
    Last edited by head_strong; 05-11-09 at 12:19 PM. Reason: typo

head_strong

Interesting contrast from Randy Johnson @ home and on the road so far this season....

Home Starts
    3 Games
    19 Innings Pitched
    4 Runs (not allowed a run in last 14 innings at home)
    3 Walks
    Road Starts
    3 Games
    12.1 Innings Pitched
    16 Runs
    13 Walks

Last edited by head_strong; 05-11-09 at 03:10 PM.

michiganstatefan
    michiganstatefan's Avatar Become A Pro!

whats your bet for tonight head strong

PAPSMEAR

A 3 unit play on over 8.5 in the Nationals and Giants game. Record (1-10). Do yourself a favour and fade me!!! As always, my apologies to those of you who are already locked in.
    Cashed after 5 innings
    That inceases the record to (2-10) - I feel a roll coming on!!!

laxdjock
    Anyone but the SEC.
    laxdjock's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL!

PAPSMEAR

Going to be Live Betting the NBA games tonight, been finding some really good prices lately and still find it as a major advantage to bet during the game once seeing a teams intensity or lack of. SB has Live Betting lines available all the way up until the 3 minute mark in the 4th quarter, so even if you make a bad read early on you still have plenty of opportunities to hedge and maybe make a few dollars or just pay the juice.

No comment on baseball totals too many variables imo, I find it much more difficult to predict a final score then just an outright winner.

Overall the lack of options makes tonight's card less than appealing, no need to press.....if something plays out with Live Betting great, if not then will just move my attention to tomorrow.
    How did you get on today HS?

I've had 5 units on the Giants at the money line tomorrow

head_strong

Cashed after 5 innings
    That inceases the record to (2-10) - I feel a roll coming on!!!
    Congrats, I think you are about to go on a roll myself. Picked up the Hawks at +12 half way through the 3rd quarter when trailing by 10 (50-40) they managed to hold on and get the cover, but by no means easy.
    Looks like my work here is done for now, I found a new project on another forum where a capper is on a 0-11 slide so I'm going to do what I can to help him turn that around. That's where I get my enjoyment out of posting on these forums, some people post to see how many followers they can get, to sale their service, etc. I find the reward in helping out someone that really needs the help.
    I also see it as good karma giving back what I've taken out of the business over the years. Being this is what I do for a living I know the struggles and how frustrating it can be. My last bit of advice would be to "know what you know and know what you don't know."
    I wish you all luck and I'll see you guys around....

PAPSMEAR

Thanks HS - Good luck to you in the future

PAPSMEAR

How did you get on today HS?

I've had 5 units on the Giants at the money line tomorrow
    That makes it two in a row moving the record to 3-10.

Tomorrow I've made a 3 unit play on the Angels at the moneyline.

Good luck cappers!

PAPSMEAR

That makes it two in a row moving the record to 3-10.

Tomorrow I've made a 3 unit play on the Angels at the moneyline.

Good luck cappers!
    3 in a row taking the record to 4-10.

I've locked in a 3 unit play on the over 8.5 in the tigers and twins game.

PAPSMEAR

3 in a row taking the record to 4-10.

I've locked in a 3 unit play on the over 8.5 in the tigers and twins game.

Another success story making it 4 from the last 4 taking my record to 5-10. Keep the good times rolling on!

PAPSMEAR

Tomorrow's investment sees me taking San Fran over the Mets at -1.5. Bring it on!!!!

PAPSMEAR

Tomorrow's investment sees me taking San Fran over the Mets at -1.5. Bring it on!!!!
    LOSS - Record 5-11

head_strong

Ok that guy was a piece of .....he was on a 0-11 slide so I tried to help him out and went 9-2 this past week, in return he calls me everything from a fraud to someone trying to hook him into a service. So I told him sorry for trying to help you win, apparently you are happy hitting 15% of your plays.

head_strong

Will try to post some plays Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday of this week before heading to my brothers wedding....will be returning Tuesday the following week but won't be capping while I'm their just going to enjoy family, friends and some time on the beach. I will be checking scores after the day is complete just to keep up to date on trends and streaks so I won't be completely in the dark upon my return.....

PAPS I see you got on a little hot streak, hope all is going well with the rest of you cappers and hopefully we can produce another winning week.

head_strong

=NI

Florida Marlins +110

***NO PLAY***
    Last edited by head_strong; 05-18-09 at 05:12 PM. Reason: making this a no play

BillAccpetor
    IPhone rockz
    BillAccpetor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Head Strong I like your selection.

Looking forward to read your next hit.

head_strong

Quote Originally Posted by BillAccpetor View Post
    Head Strong I like your selection.

Looking forward to read your next hit.
    Unfortunately it seems 75% like this pick as well which makes me nervous, despite what the consensus sites numbers say (which I believe are fabricated to sale a perception) the forums tell a much different story. I visit around 9 forums daily and briefly scan others plays to gauge where the $ are really coming in and surprisingly it is heavy on the Marlins. I'm surprised because of the Marlins recent struggles, nearly getting no hit yesterday, that with Nolasco giving up 8 runs off 7 hits in 3 2/3 innings his last start. I guess his 4-0 record with a 2.12 ERA is well documented in starts vs the Diamondbacks. I realize the Diamondbacks aren't hitting on all cylinders either, but their ace is on the mound and the offense finally broke through last game putting up a 12 spot on the Braves (getting Stephen Drew back should only continue to help improve this offense). Maybe I'm just paranoid but something seems off, time will tell.
    GL BillAcceptor, "Germoney" pretty clever I like it.....

First 123 Last