You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

If you want a definite win then read this

I am betting 1k on the yankees tonight

That means bet Boston and fade me cuz I've been losing the last 2 weeks ... Boston is the play tonight . I'll post the actual bet when the line comes out on my book

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

for any added incentive at first glance i like nyy and ive went a little cold the last few days myself..lol

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    for any added incentive at first glance i like nyy and ive went a little cold the last few days myself..lol

After reading this ... Def bet Boston lmfao ... Fade me and you'll make money

LolsMcwinsey
    LOL
    LolsMcwinsey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3893

U gonna be mad

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by LolsMcwinsey View Post
    U gonna be mad
    Nope .. I already said its gonna be a loss .. How do you feel after your little let down yesterday bro

You mad bro

Ticket#:18977912
    Jul 06 07:10 PM
    INTERNET / -1 Jul 06 05:33 PM MLB
    STRAIGHT BET
    [921] NY YANKEES -120
    ( ACTION )
    1200 / 1000

finally woke up after working all night till 11 am

here it is ...

u wanna win then bet boston!!

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

post a screenshot from your book so we know you are for real.. anyone can do what you did, look:

INTERNET / -1 Jul 06 05:33 PM MLB STRAIGHT BET
    [921] YOU MAD BRO -120
    ( ACTION )
    1200 / 1000

bighawk12
    SEATTLE
    bighawk12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

Lol love this thread.

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    post a screenshot from your book so we know you are for real.. anyone can do what you did, look:

[921] YOU MAD BRO -120
    ( ACTION )
    1200 / 1000

ive posted many plays here before that were for 1k and 2k and they lost ... hence im not a fraud ..i know u can edit the amount and times and teams and all that... but if u dont wana believe it then dont .. idc ..

im just posting a play i made and so everyone here can fade it

pattymayo

[921] SEATTLE SUPERSONICS -120
    ( ACTION )
    1200 / 1000

pattymayo

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    ive posted many plays here before that were for 1k and 2k and they lost ... hence im not a fraud ..i know u can edit the amount and times and teams and all that... but if u dont wana believe it then dont .. idc ..

im just posting a play i made and so everyone here can fade it
    but why not just take a quick screenshot of the wager with your book and post that?

I really want to fade you and take Boston, but I'm afraid this is a reverse jinx thread and you secretly have Boston

You mad bro

but why not just take a quick screenshot of the wager with your book and post that?

I really want to fade you and take Boston, but I'm afraid this is a reverse jinx thread and you secretly have Boston

but why do i have to prove it to you? people on here post shit like that all the time and no one says anything about their plays .. i posted a play and im telling people to fade it ...

whats the point in a reverse jinx anyway ... anyone who believes in that shit is retarded

pimpinaces
    pimpinaces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1470

Omg. Reverse jinx thread! Now i dont want either team...i got so mind ****** from this thread. I was leaning hard on the yankees. Now nothing makes sense. Boston has been sucking ass line should be more in the yankees favor So after all is said and done boston is the play in my opinion. My rule of thumb is to never bet against the yankees. So there you go

pattymayo

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    but why do i have to prove it to you? people on here post shit like that all the time and no one says anything about their plays .. i posted a play and im telling people to fade it ...

whats the point in a reverse jinx anyway ... anyone who believes in that shit is retarded
    because people who are infected with the gambling disease brains are wired in very strange ways. That's why you see so many threads pop up when a team has a 1-0 lead in the 3rd inning saying "That was such an easy bet!!" or "Fukk, down 1-0 in the 3rd, this bet is over"

When a bet looks dead, people will quickly post about how dead it is but really in hopes that they somehow can win the bet. Like this (say Nats losing 2-0 in the 4th)
    "Fukkin nats fukkin suck wtf these assholes cant hit for shit"
    "knew i shoulda never bet these fukkin Nats, they fukkin suck"

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by pimpinaces View Post
    Omg. Reverse jinx thread! Now i dont want either team...i got so mind ****** from this thread. I was leaning hard on the yankees. Now nothing makes sense. Boston has been sucking ass line should be more in the yankees favor So after all is said and done boston is the play in my opinion. My rule of thumb is to never bet against the yankees. So there you go

im betting on the yankees ... so who is betting against them in this thread?

and there is no such thing as a jinx or a reverse jinx ... i guess you believe in ghosts also then

You mad bro

because people who are infected with the gambling disease brains are wired in very strange ways. That's why you see so many threads pop up when a team has a 1-0 lead in the 3rd inning saying "That was such an easy bet!!" or "Fukk, down 1-0 in the 3rd, this bet is over"

When a bet looks dead, people will quickly post about how dead it is but really in hopes that they somehow can win the bet. Like this (say Nats losing 2-0 in the 4th)
    "Fukkin nats fukkin suck wtf these assholes cant hit for shit"
    "knew i shoulda never bet these fukkin Nats, they fukkin suck"

okay well those people are retarded ... the only reason why i start trouble in the threads is against the people who post locks or GOY's every day... yesterday was the only day in a while i said a game was over and that was the colorado game vs st louis ... they were down 1-0 and cards had bases loaded no outs ... everyone could tell the game was over and what happened .....ended up losing the game by 4 cuz of that inning ... i never intend for a reverse jinx only cuz i dont believe in that ... you think if you say nats suck than they will come back just cuz u said that? cmon man

Carl 1326
    Carl 1326's Avatar Become A Pro!

To me this looks like a Reverse Reversal thread. That tells me to take the Toronto O9 -15.

Fun thread yall! :~)
    Carl

You mad bro

Hope you all faded .....

Told you