jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Friday Kershaw -109 versus Collmenter at 'Zona ??? Under 7.5 At Chase Field :)

DBacks have lost 6 in a row and couldn't hit water if they fell out of a boat. Collmenter is a AAAA pitcher at best. His 86-88 straight over the top a la old Iron Mike pitching machine has no movement. Hitting him is like this: skip to 30 second mark

Even the anemic Dodgers offense can hang a 5 spot on this gas can. They can even start abreau and loney friday. .
    Team totals should be interesting since it opened at 7.5. 3.5 for dbacks and 4 for dodgers. Collmenter cannot hold the dodgers under 4.

Dodgers hang the 7th loss in a row on the dbacks friday

mikeyplata
    mikeyplata's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

i've been looking at teams that start as a small favorite against teams with a better record and pitcher. yesterday was cleveland. today arizona and boston are those 2 teams.

going small on arizona, and will play 2U on bos. just watching lines for more value.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

no doubt dbags been ice cold, they do rake lefties but kershaw is no normal lefty and he has a stellar record against zona....gonna have to think about this one more throughout day..over 7.5 somewhat tempting

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

The game makes no sense. The line is too low for Kershaw.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

yeah it looks too easy. something must be wrong with Kershaw.

The D-Backs have lost 6 in a row. If I was an odds maker I would have set Kershaw at -160

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

and total at 8.5

7.5 and a pick'em that is insane. That is enough to make me not bet the Dodgers right there.

Axis
    3minutedrill.com
    Axis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 918

The only thing I can think is that Zona has drilled lefties pretty good over the course of the season...but as stated, Kershaw isn't your average lefty. Played a unit on LAD because my numbers all pointed to it, but wouldn't surprise me if they lose.