Gnutti
    Gnutti's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 624

Orioles at Angels - Help please

Hey guys,

what do you think about the Angels and over at this game?

Arrieta's inconsistent season continued Friday against Cleveland, as he allowed five runs on eight hits over 3 2/3 innings. He has lost seven of his last eight decisions and has just one win since May 2. Arrieta is 0-1 with a 5.25 ERA in two starts against the Angels. The loss came April 21 in Anaheim, as he allowed five runs in 4 1/3 innings.
    Richards posted quality starts in each of his first four major-league starts this season, but the shine came off a bit Saturday at Toronto. He was touched up for 10 runs (five earned) on nine hits in 4 1/3 innings and suffered his first loss. Richards made one relief appearance against the Orioles last season and allowed one run on two hits in one inning.

I think the Angels will win this game ~ 7-4. What do you think? Oppinions would be nice

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i havnt got to this gm yet but my initial thoughts are balty offense is starting to hit a little again (shocking to me that the offense has been what has faded on this team), and im not a fan of playing a west coast team back from a east coast trip w/o a day off...but as i said havnt really capped it yet just some random thoughts..

Monchito
    Easy Come Easy Go
    Monchito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2485

OROPENDOLAS WINS!!!!!!

newbottles
    newbottles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 475

I didn't see enough of a mismatch to play this one. Actually I spent very little time on this one because the lines don't really make sense to me (should be closer to -125 than -140), and the data set on Richards is inconclusive. I don't see an angle. Clearly the Angels have the edge here at home, but not enough to justify this price to me. Good luck.

Gnutti
    Gnutti's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 624

thanks guys i'll take my chance with the over and the angels

N.O.S.
    N.O.S.'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Gnutti View Post
    thanks guys i'll take my chance with the over and the angels
    They're tired from from a trip.