zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    I just watched the replay just to confirm. Mcalister air mailed the change up. You can notice his slow down in arm motion. It isn't surprising you missed it. Only guys who know baseball would have seen it.
    it dont ******* matter if he so called "air mailed it" its still a change in velocity of 14 mph. you don't get it. more than half of the time so many guys would be so far out in front of that pitch after seeing 95. lol im done here.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    it dont ******* matter if he so called "air mailed it" its still a change in velocity of 14 mph. you don't get it. more than half of the time so many guys would be so far out in front of that pitch after seeing 95. lol im done here.
    LOL, yep, you are... a change in velocity means nothing when arm speed is not maintained.

The reason Greg Maddux is a a hall of famer and Zach M. is a nobody is that Maddux never changed his arm speed, Zach M. pretends he is floating the ball up there for his change up.

As a batter, when he slows his arm down, you KNOW an 80 MPH change up is coming. How does that make it difficult to hit?

Jesus Christ man, just brush up on baseball so you don't embarrass yourself next time.

zoo youk

Dont' be mad that someone is actually athletic AND intelligent... two things you will never ever be able to say you are accurately.
    northwestern law, 3 state champs, macks girls in hs.

yet has gone through 5 user names here and has time to argue literally EVERY single post that has something to negative to say about him or disagrees with him.

I'm sorry but if you had that high and almighty life outside of sbr like you claim you could give TWO ***** about what anyone says on here. yet here you are EVERY SINGLE chance you get trying to save face and talk about how cool you are.

BURIED.

PickWinnerAllDay

northwestern law, 3 state champs, macks girls in hs.

yet has gone through 5 user names here and has time to argue literally EVERY single post that has something to negative to say about him or disagrees with him.

I'm sorry but if you had that high and almighty life outside of sbr like you claim you could give TWO ***** about what anyone says on here. yet here you are EVERY SINGLE chance you get trying to save face and talk about how cool you are.

BURIED.
    Sorry bitch , everything I've posted on this forum is 100% true. If I post 2 state champion rings with a note beside them saying Zoo Youk is a pussy ass bitch, will you leave the forum forever?

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

LET ME TELL YOU AGAIN ZOO

MIKE TROUT is a mlb ball player.... he should be able to adjust from a 94 mph fastball to an 80 mph changeup .. thats what he gets paid to do ... u suck this guy hard .. i know hes good but hes 20 years old give it a break

average ball players sometimes hit home runs after 10 pitch at bats ... it happens bro .... my gosh you know nothing about baseball

PickWinnerAllDay

Youk, if you turn down this challenge, you are the biggest pussy ass bitch ever on SBR forum history.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post

MIKE TROUT is a mlb ball player.... he should be able to adjust from a 94 mph fastball to an 80 mph changeup .. thats what he gets paid to do ... u suck this guy hard .. i know hes good but hes 20 years old give it a break

average ball players sometimes hit home runs after 10 pitch at bats ... it happens bro .... my gosh you know nothing about baseball
    I've seen a career minor leaguer have an 18 pitch at bat off a pitcher a lot better than pussy ass Zach McCallister. Zoo youk is a moron.

zoo youk

LOL, yep, you are... a change in velocity means nothing when arm speed is not maintained.

The reason Greg Maddux is a a hall of famer and Zach M. is a nobody is that Maddux never changed his arm speed, Zach M. pretends he is floating the ball up there for his change up.

As a batter, when he slows his arm down, you KNOW an 80 MPH change up is coming. How does that make it difficult to hit?

Jesus Christ man, just brush up on baseball so you don't embarrass yourself next time.
    this is how dumb you are seriously. regardless yes, even if the arm motion is slowed down, he just saw 95 the previous pitch, and had to make an adjustment in a split second or less and wait on the pitch. 20 year old kids in the big leagues dont just do that on the regular. which is the entire point of the thread.

PickWinnerAllDay

this is how dumb you are seriously. regardless yes, even if the arm motion is slowed down, he just saw 95 the previous pitch, and had to make an adjustment in a split second or less and wait on the pitch. 20 year old kids in the big leagues dont just do that on the regular. which is the entire point of the thread.
    Castro did it his rookie year. Harper will do it next year. Any 20 year old that is in the majors is good enough to hit a bad pitcher like Zach McCalister.

zoo youk

do you even know how many guys in the major leagues have a change in velocity from change up to fastball of 14mph???????? (regardless of the arm motion, which could tip the a hitter a change up is coming) the average is about 9mph. you fuks dont have a clue

PickWinnerAllDay

do you even know how many guys in the major leagues have a change in velocity from change up to fastball of 14mph???????? the average is about 9mph. you fuks dont have a clue
    It is embarrassing that you don't see how a changeup is meaningless if your arm speed slows down.

Justin Verlander can throw a 35 MPH pitch up there after his 100 MPH fastball. Do you REALLY think that makes it harder to hit? Of course not... because to throw it 35 MPH, he has to slow his arm down and it makes it completely obvious.

If you can't look at the above post and now realize why you sound moronic by focusing on MPH difference when he AIR MAILS his change up, you should honestly not ever talk about baseball again on this board.

Jesus Christ.

PickWinnerAllDay

Why did you back down from my proposal, Zoo Youk? You're such a pussy. You run your mouth and then won't put your money where your mouth is.

Don't write checks your pussy ass bitch ass can't cash.

zoo youk

guess I could give a flying fuk less about your proposal loser. now go ahead and write in your tag line some gay shit like, zoo youk is a puzzy just like u do with every one else that calls you out on your bullshit.

PickWinnerAllDay

guess I could give a flying fuk less about your proposal loser. now go ahead and write in your tag line some gay shit like, zoo youk is a puzzy just like u do with every one else that calls you out on your bullshit.
    Funny you are siding with BigDeem... the 15 year old serial killer that is 'new' to the forum.

And honestly, if you don't stand behind your accusations, why make them? You must have tiny testicles.

zoo youk

^^^^ and that right there just shows how big of a bullshitter you are. siding with bigdeem? i dont even know who the poor prick is. it was a reference that you constantly put people in your head liner like a 12 year old. has nothing to do with me "taking his side"

PickWinnerAllDay

^^^^ and that right there just shows how big of a bullshitter you are. siding with bigdeem? i dont even know who the poor prick is. it was a reference that you constantly put people in your head liner like a 12 year old. has nothing to do with me "taking his side"
    Yes, 12 year olds are notorious for updating their SBR forum status.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Zoo yuk knows nothing about sports ... Useless forum poster looking fOr attention

PickWinnerAllDay

Zoo yuk knows nothing about sports ... Useless forum poster looking fOr attention
    Zoo Youk started a thread about some player getting a triple one time. Thought it was a big deal.

zoo youk

Its hilarious how i pointed out that pwad was the only one disagreeing here in the whole thread than immediately you made bro comes in talkkng just like pwad.

Ghost much?

PickWinnerAllDay

Its hilarious how i pointed out that pwad was the only one disagreeing here in the whole thread than immediately you made bro comes in talkkng just like pwad.

Ghost much?
    You've already proven you don't give a shit if your accusations are blatantly false. Thanks for proving it again?

Dude... velocity difference is irrelevant if arm speed is not maintained. That is a fact, it isn't arguable.

zoo youk

And theres the northwestern law student with three state champs responding immediately again. Bahahhhahaa my god

PickWinnerAllDay

And theres the northwestern law student with three state champs responding immediately again. Bahahhhahaa my god
    Insulting me with my accomplishments? When you've never accomplished anything?

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Pickler is right about the arm speed thing. What kinda change up does this mccalister throw.

changing speeds is great, but you don't want a change up to be more than 7-10 mph's less than your fastball.

too slow gives the hitter time to adjust. now a big difference in fastball to curve is good because the hitter will know its curve from the spin, but timing it and reading the degree of break is more important there.

nut with a typical change. say a circle change. the break won't be too much and it is easy to adjust to a 3-2 change when you are looking fastball or anything really.

First 12