jellobiafra
    jellobiafra's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I'm playing 3 tomorrow and that's it....

(unless LAD win tonight then it's 4)

Going heavy on HOU with Oswalt vs. the Nats. I like Houston to get the split tomorrow and Oswalt to get his first win. Olsen is pitching for the Nats. Olsen sucks. It's at -130 right now and I think that is a steal for the matchup you're getting.

Going medium on STL and Wainwright over Myers and the Phils. Not gonna give a bunch of reasons here except to say basically the same reasons for liking HOU, to a slightly lesser degree. Better pitcher, better team trying to salvage a series split. I love the price at -120 right now (Greek which means you can get them for even better at any other book).

Going light on SF team total under....whatever. This is going to become a systematic bet for me until they go over twice in a row. It has been a cash cow so far this season and I'm jumping in late but it's better late than never. Lincecum is pitching tomorrow. This might be a 1-0 win for the Cubs.

I will be adding 1 pick if the Dodgers win tonight. I said today that I'm jumping on that systematic play today and riding it until it loses - Dodgers at home until they lose one (maybe even two).

That is all.

EDIT:

Went ahead and added LAD -130. They look like they are going to win tonight and I want to get this play before the line moves. How in the world they are only -130 vs. a rookie pitcher with a light hitting lineup behind him I have no idea. I would like this bet even if it wasn't a systematic play. But it is. And since it looks like I'm going to win my first auto-bet on the Dodgers at home, my inevitable loss here is paid for and any wins from here on out would be profit.

Also adding a small wager on TEX team total over 3.5 (-115). I've never played team totals before but while looking them over this one jumped out at me. They are going against Bedard in a pitcher's park, but I like the TEX lineup to score me 4 runs on any given night.

So I guess I'm playing more than 3 after all.

Ok....now that's all. For real this time. Good luck to all.
    Last edited by jellobiafra; 05-04-09 at 11:56 PM.

Vonnegut
    Vonnegut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Astros look good tomorrow.

jellobiafra

Yes they do. I'm confident in the Cards too. I think they get to Myers early.

jellobiafra

Added two above. I know I said I was only playing 3 (or 4). Sue me. I like them all a lot.

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

I haven't spoken to him since Sunday in Vegas but I'm pretty sure that going against LAD tonight would be a Contrarian play. It's a real fishy line and LAD has never faced this kid.

jellobiafra

Hey Lock. Hope you guys had fun in Sin City. I sent you a pm but now I remember you saying you were having an issue with them. The Dodgers is an auto-bet right now for me. Last night's run line win pays for the loss when it comes plus the little extra I caught from the (+) odds on the run line win.

You're right though. The other side here would be just his kind of play.