bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

2 Team Parlay of The Day

Yankees/Redsox

Bank on this.Both teams win today.Playing for an undisclosed amount,because most wouldnt believe it anyways so ill just post the teams

Deal With It
    It's a conspiracy FACT!
    Deal With It's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    Yankees/Redsox

Bank on this.Both teams win today.Playing for an undisclosed amount,because most wouldnt believe it anyways so ill just post the teams
    I know...it is amazing that you can wager just a $1.00 at 5 Dimes. Good luck!

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by Deal With It View Post

Ha Ha....More like AMAZING that this bet alone could feed my family for the next 2 months and pay all my bills!..No one even realizes how many times in the past 12 years i have cashed on redsox/yanks parlays ...these are by farrrrrrrr the best two mlb teams to parlay together in history!Do some research

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by Deal With It View Post

$1????????????

I make at least $10 worth of 0.50 cent parlays everyday to cash $2-3-4-5 thousand.So when did they raise it to a dollar?In the last few hours?What 5dimes are you betting with?

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    Ha Ha....More like AMAZING that this bet alone could feed my family for the next 2 months and pay all my bills!..No one even realizes how many times in the past 12 years i have cashed on redsox/yanks parlays ...these are by farrrrrrrr the best two mlb teams to parlay together in history!Do some research
    Not to say boston was an easy win today,but a win is a win at the end of the day!

Gndias
    Gndias's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2596

the kid has 60 post's ehe bradley you looking good thats your suv?

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by Gndias View Post
    the kid has 60 post's ehe bradley you looking good thats your suv?
    of course its my suv.i wouldnt be as clownish as some of the people on here to post that.we actually have 2(my wife and i).....03 & 08 Both Black..Love them both.AND we have a chrysler 300 for when we want to save gas,lol!!!!!

BigPage25
    BigPage25's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bradley making that money... Redsox came through for me in a parlay today too!