nrok2118
    nrok2118's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 635

Everyone on Mets, are we due for a letdown???

Easily the play of they day is Mets over Dodgers, as the Dodgers are in a slump, especially hitting the ball, and are facing one of the best pitchers in the league right now. Games like this usually end in heartbreak. Part of me wants to go lay some more units on it (already have the ML and parlay'd with Verlander), but when something seems "to good to be true" it normally is.

Is there any reason not to go big on the Mets tonight?

good2go2mexico
    good2go2mexico's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't see any reason not to. Dickey's game against the Yankees was an anamoly against a very good power hitting team. The Dodgers have no power. No Ethier, No Kemp. You're going to be looking at Abreu hitting 3rd and Hairston hitting cleanup probably. Please. It's not like Aaron Harang is some kind of world beater out there. The Mets have always had good success against him when he was on the Reds 6+ ERA.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i have a theory that seeing how dodgers are incapable of hitting real pitching that they may be able to hit the knuckle ball...

nrok2118

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i have a theory that seeing how dodgers are incapable of hitting real pitching that they may be able to hit the knuckle ball...

Oooo I like that angle! Still think Im gonna load up some more on the Mets

good2go2mexico

What are your thoughts on your Phillies tonight Nrok? I can't trust the Marlins worth a damn even with Josh Johnson and Cliff Lee has to get a win eventually right.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by nrok2118 View Post

im certainly not saying im gonna play my favorite fade as of late (LAD) just saying that normally reason teams cant hit the knuckle is because they are used to hitting real pitching w some velocity, well we all know that lad hasnt hit anything in quite some time so maybe a nice 80mph floater is just what the doctor ordered..fyi my off the wall theories have been known to be terribly wrong at times, lol.. BOL

side note: i do believe someone on lad staff can throw a knuckle and was gonna throw it in bp today, obviously it wont be ra dickheads knuckle but still cant hurt..

Frank-King
    Frank-King's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7167

On the Mets, in Dickey I trust

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

i'm on them...buy why would I be worried? its called bankroll management...if your betting big enough on 1 single game to literally "sweat it" your betting over your head and will be buried soon enough anyways...BOL everyone

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    i'm on them...buy why would I be worried? its called bankroll management...if your betting big enough on 1 single game to literally "sweat it" your betting over your head and will be buried soon enough anyways...BOL everyone
    sound advice..

nrok2118

Quote Originally Posted by good2go2mexico View Post
    I don't see any reason not to. Dickey's game against the Yankees was an anamoly against a very good power hitting team. The Dodgers have no power. No Ethier, No Kemp. You're going to be looking at Abreu hitting 3rd and Hairston hitting cleanup probably. Please. It's not like Aaron Harang is some kind of world beater out there. The Mets have always had good success against him when he was on the Reds 6+ ERA.
    Ive put big money on the Pirates the past two days, but Im playing a regular unit on the Phillies tonight. I think we will hit Johnson for 3 or 4 and maybe 1 or 2 off their pen. Just gotta worry about Lee's "big inning" hes been giving up regularly. Marlins arent playing that well so Ill side with my Phils, but still a coin toss IMHO. Kinda leaning over, but both pitchers have the ability to go 9 innings 1 run ball. Im capping it 5-4 Phillies. BOL tonight

good2go2mexico

Damn man I'm sorry but your Phillies really do suck lol. Let's go Mets tonight!!!

ebelisle22
    ebelisle22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

i love the dodgers tonight. dodgers are easily the play of the day u honestly think dickey will maintain a 20-1 record of some sort

2daBank

had to get down LAD,, everyone wanted to ride them when they were laying juice, ill take them now that they have a nice plus...gl everyone

mngambler

well plenty of action on this game...opened @ -130 and ended up -153 at my book...GL to us Mets backers

DoctorPhil
    DoctorPhil's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    had to get down LAD,, everyone wanted to ride them when they were laying juice, ill take them now that they have a nice plus...gl everyone
    seriously bro?

You dont wanna ride them when they were winning because they were heavy juice

now u ride them because they suck ball sacks but are getting chalk..

lmao, might as well fade brahmabull for ur picks

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorPhil View Post
    seriously bro?

You dont wanna ride them when they were winning because they were heavy juice

now u ride them because they suck ball sacks but are getting chalk..

lmao, might as well fade brahmabull for ur picks
    im talking last week or 2 when they were not scoring everyone been on them....you can fade, follow, or blow me i could give a fukk less..im opn reds and sea/bos undeer also, go live bet fade those

BennyFang
    BennyFang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10582

It's only been two innings but wow the Dodgers look even more lost at the plate if that's possible.

good2go2mexico

Quote Originally Posted by ebelisle22 View Post
    i love the dodgers tonight. dodgers are easily the play of the day u honestly think dickey will maintain a 20-1 record of some sort
    Post some more of your play of the days please lol. How the F do you back Aaron Harang with a 5+ ERA who every Met in the lineup has basically owned throughout his career?

And as a Mets fan, I full expect RA Dickey to win 18-20 games and be in the top 3 for the Cy Young.

good2go2mexico

Quote Originally Posted by nrok2118 View Post
    Looking to be a good hit for us buddy. And the series bet for me wrapped up in 2 games.

good2go2mexico

Might as well hit them tomorrow too at -124 before that jumps. I can't see these scrubs being able to hit Santana either. Hell I pitched in junior college and I'm not sure they could hit me at this point lol.

mngambler

cash the fkin ticket....weee ez $

2daBank

nice cash guys..1st time in a long time i didnt fade lad or pass..when it +140 it sucked me in...such if life, at least rest of late gms went well...Congrats on the winner

Frank-King
    Frank-King's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7167

CY Dickey was nasty

starfire
    starfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1130

Mets baby