RJS
    RJS's Avatar Become A Pro!

St Louis/Washington

Really like these plays for today especially Washington....Good Luck

YTD 7-7
    +.94 units

ST LOUIS CARDINALS (K.Lohse) at WASHINGTON NATIONALS (J.Lannan)

WASHINGTON NATIONALS +112

HOUSTON ASTROS (W.Rodriguez) at ATLANTA BRAVES (J.J.Reyes)

ATLANTA BRAVES -103

FLORIDA MARLINS (R.Nolasco) at CHICAGO CUBS (C.Zambrano)

FLORIDA MARLINS +144

COLORADO ROCKIES (J.Hammel) at SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS (B.Zito)

COLORADO ROCKIES +106

jellobiafra
    jellobiafra's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

If I'm going to bet the Nats it's going to need to pay a lot more than +112.

I think people are trying to get too cute with the Nats. They are absolutely horrid. They can't pitch and they can't field. They don't hit very well either. It's like a AA team. You couldn't pay me to bet them with your money right now. I bet the Cards because I look at it as a very good MLB team playing at best a AAA team for -130. Good luck to you though.

Ringo
    Ringo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1119

I love the cards here. Lohse is very under-rated.

GGPLAYER
    GGPLAYER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7549

I was just looking at this game and was thinking why is StL only -118 on the ML? Pujols is playing right? Is this game a trap? Lannan starts have resulted in a 0-5 record for the Nats this year. Lohse is 3-0 with an ERA under 2! I have to bet the Cards here, right?

jellobiafra
    jellobiafra's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by GGPLAYER View Post
    I was just looking at this game and was thinking why is StL only -118 on the ML? Pujols is playing right? Is this game a trap? Lannan starts have resulted in a 0-5 record for the Nats this year. Lohse is 3-0 with an ERA under 2! I have to bet the Cards here, right?
    I don't know. I was just at the Greek and the -130 I took the Cards at is now -112. I tend to think that it's what I mentioned above about people trying to get cute with a terrible team playing a far superior club. I don't want to hijack the OP's thread with anymore talk of that though, considering he's on the other side of this one.

RJS
    RJS's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jellobiafra View Post
    I don't want to hijack the OP's thread with anymore talk of that though, considering he's on the other side of this one.

Not sure what OP is but if the OP means me I have no problem with people saying what they want. It's all in everyones best interest and I don't take anything personal. Good luck today guys...

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Loshe out, and Kyle Mccellan relief pitcher taking the mound.