SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Marc Lawrence: Take Yanks at Tampa Bay

Take Yanks at Tampa Bay

Game Time: 9/25/2006 7:15:00 PM
    By: Marc Lawrence

Monday is the best day of the week to play the Yankees and fade the Devil Rays this season.

The Yankees conclude a 4-game visit to Tampa tonight knowing the Pinstripes are 11-5 on Mondays this season while the Devil Rays are just 4-12 on Mondays.

With the Rays having trouble plating runs of late, look for New York to continue their winning ways in the park.

Play: Yankees
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 07-21-15 at 03:48 PM. Reason: image does not exist

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

There is only way anyone can really play this game. I like betting dogs more than anyone, but it's pertty crystal clear that the D'rays have packed it in a long time ago. I would lean towards the yankees if I were to play this game at all.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Yankees are playing for home feild advantage throughout the playoffs and will show up tonight.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

I would lean toward passing on this game. The line looks pretty accurate, maybe a shot on the over, but 10's a bit too high.

BigGuy
    BigGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!

i really like the yankees myself here, lost 2 in a row to the tampa i look for them to bounce back and win this one... they better win cause i have them all across the board in parlays and all, lol

BigGuy
    BigGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!

6-0 yankees in the middle of the first...

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

A perfect night in bases and in football. One more night like this and I can forget about that Phl blowup 8 days ago.