riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Dodgers/Mets tomorrow...Let's talk!

Mets coming off smackin that cubbie ass 17-1 today and Dodgers haven't scored a run in about 30 fukkin innings (since Saturday in Anaheim). Do we pound the Mets here at plus odds? Dodgers are back home and Capuano has been their most consistent pitcher, but will the Dodgers offense get past 2nd base though? So maybe the under is a play too?

Thoughts please...

JordyB
    JordyB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Mets and under play it

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

initial thought is under gotta be ok..but honestly havnt got that far on card, jst it LAD and after muts put up a couple tds and a fg i wouldnt count on a whole lot in a pitchers park facing a lefty..

Frank-King
    Frank-King's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7167

Capuano has been money for the Dodgers. I think the play is on the Dodgers as they head back home and regroup. I still don't know how the Dodgers have so many wins with that crappy lineup they put out

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Frank-King View Post
    Capuano has been money for the Dodgers. I think the play is on the Dodgers as they head back home and regroup. I still don't know how the Dodgers have so many wins with that crappy lineup they put out
    they used to have this guy Kemp that is kinda a lineup changer ( i know you know this, just a little joke)...as in not only does he produce but the guys in front of him see better pitches and the guys behind him actually have ppl on base, but ultimately when lad had one of best records in baseball they were certainly overachieving a little/ started with rather soft schedule i believe..

Frank-King

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    they used to have this guy Kemp that is kinda a lineup changer ( i know you know this, just a little joke)...as in not only does he produce but the guys in front of him see better pitches and the guys behind him actually have ppl on base, but ultimately when lad had one of best records in baseball they were certainly overachieving a little/ started with rather soft schedule i believe..
    I know about Kemp. I been following the Dodgers closely and even after Kemp went down they kept winning. I just don't know how they can win with guys like Rivera, Uribe, and Abreu, even Loney who's stunk. Their only big bat is Ethier right now. Dodgers have certainly overachieved thanks to their good pitching. I think the Dodgers take tomorrows game

2daBank

i know you did bro..was just joking..and 1st thought is i would tend to agree with you, however line gonna have to get bet down for me to even consider, and prob still wont....been saying this about them for a minute now, "i cant lay juice on a team that thinks extra base hits are a myth"..

riffraff24

Don't forget Ethier got hurt in the first inning today. Oblique.

BigPage25
    BigPage25's Avatar Become A Pro!

This seems like 1 of the more tougher games to bet on I'm going to go out on a lean and say the Dodgers win this 1 though... Im a little bias being that I'm from L.A so that definitely factors in to my decision

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post
    Don't forget Ethier got hurt in the first inning today. Oblique.
    right on bro...i was at work 2day and didnt know, like i said havnt got to this gm on card yet, crazy to pay juice to play this team right now...w/o doing any work under just seems like no brainer (of coarse "no-brainer unders i bet on 1st impulse usually dont turn out well, lol).. i prob wont even get to in depth on this gm till after work seeing how it a late gm..

Frank-King

Good point, I been burned by the Dodgers a couple times. I'll most likely parlay this, I really like Capuano pitching at home.

Frank-King

Shit just found out about Ethier

Frank-King

With disabled list stints for Matt Kemp and Mark Ellis appearing near an end, chances are Ethier will be the next one shelved. The Dodgers say he's day to day, but manager Don Mattingly said when he hears "oblique," he prepares for 20 days. Ethier, injured on a check swing, will undergo an MRI on Thursday
    http://losangeles.dodgers.mlb.com/ml...=recap&c_id=la

2daBank

i agree with you Capuano wont have much problems with muts lineup in that park..just feel like the things young does poorly will be masked by that park and that lineup, lad should find a way to scrape few across but i wouldnt wanna hold my breath, seems like a 3-1 type gm 1 way or the other..

jlee
    jlee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Ethier is the only player with good numbers vs Young. 6 HRs in 29 ABs... if he's on the DL, money on NYM

Frank-King

Quote Originally Posted by jlee View Post
    Ethier is the only player with good numbers vs Young. 6 HRs in 29 ABs... if he's on the DL, money on NYM
    Yeah Ethier will more than likely miss this game.

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

Mets +117. This won't last long.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by italianbandit View Post
    Mets +117. This won't last long.
    no arguing that..

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Pound pound pound +117

good2go2mexico
    good2go2mexico's Avatar Become A Pro!

If they want to give me plus money on the Mets, I'll take it and thank them later. The Mets know Capuano from having him on the team last year and without Ethier and Kemp can't expect the Dodgers to score more than 2 runs. Hell they haven't scored 1 run in about 4 days. This is the line of the day. Also will be making a play on the Mets to win the series. The only game I could see them losing is against Kershaw.

riffraff24

All the way up to +123 now. I'm gonna wait and see how high this goes.

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

Can't believe it didn't drop. Interesting. Anyone have a report on Ethier.

riffraff24

Quote Originally Posted by italianbandit View Post
    Can't believe it didn't drop. Interesting. Anyone have a report on Ethier.
    Heard on the radio that he felt a "pinch" and will be getting an MRI today. I think he will definitely be out pending MRI results. Maybe Dodgers are getting pounded because people expect them to bounce back after the long disastrous road trip? Not sure if I buy the line movement though...

riffraff24