Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

Detroit v. Texas tomorrow- Fister v. Oswalt (Fister +144?)

What did I miss here, Fister lost his last outing but still managed to hold the game to several runs with his command off, even then he battled and managed to finish despite a tough loss, with no Detroit offense.

Oswalt hasn't faced many hitters this year, and last time he was pitching was serving up bombs to batters in Philly. This park is no different, if not better for hits. In his one start this year, Oswalt allowed one run and nine hits over 6 2-3 innings of Friday's 4-1 win over Colorado but he wasn't close to his best.

scratching my head on this one.
    Last edited by Jago2008; 06-27-12 at 12:31 AM.

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

I don't play dogs but I think Detroit's the play here

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    I don't play dogs but I think Detroit's the play here
    Yeah I'm going to run some numbers over the next few hours. But certainly Detroit IMHO has the advantage on the mound tomorrow night, the offense is favorable for Tex. (obv.) but it seems Detroit is actually hitting the ball again in this series. The Weather tomorrow will be humid and over 95, so we should get another hitters advantage with long balls. So many other situational stats to look at...

Thanks for your opinion tho Brahma

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by Jago2008 View Post
    Yeah I'm going to run some numbers over the next few hours. But certainly Detroit IMHO has the advantage on the mound tomorrow night, the offense is favorable for Tex. (obv.) but it seems Detroit is actually hitting the ball again in this series. The Weather tomorrow will be humid and over 95, so we should get another hitters advantage with long balls. So many other situational stats to look at...

Thanks for your opinion tho Brahma

Agreed across the board. Detroit's lineup has been rejuvenated. They should win in like a 5-4 kind of game