moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

It's going to happen tomorrow probably. Astros to beat Atlanta and the Cards to fall behind Weaver's "pitching".

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's looking like the Cardinals will have to play that makeup game too on Monday. So "if" the Cards do manage to pull out this division, they will really be a good fade in the first round of the playoffs.

clonecat
    clonecat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

If Houston makes the playoffs, I would have them as the favorite to win the NL pennant with their pitching, even with Lidge in the bullpen.

I would really like to see Houston make the playoffs, tough to tell how the Braves will play this weekend.

Bulldog
    Bulldog's Avatar Become A Pro!

I said they had no chance...
    Man, do they have a chance now...
    Their pitching was by far the best in the NL even with Pedro..
    But now.. its not even funny...
    I would like to see them make it but of course Im not rooting against the Braves...
    It will be interesting though...

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

I expect the Braves to play this weekend like it was a playoff series. Cox will want to go out strong and not give the impression the Braves were just playing out the string.

Should be a wild ride the next few days, one way or another. After pretty much giving in and giving up on the 'Stros a couple of weeks back, now I'm tense and anxious again. It's definitely been a close that will go down in baseball annals.

ivyconniver
    ivyconniver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

I'm against the Rocket tonight, line looks too low.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

What i'm wondering is if it will all come down to Sunday's games. Smoltz pitches for the Braves against Pettittie, and Carpenter goes for the Cardinals on that day. This race should be fun to watch this weekend needless to say.

First 12