TheBack
    TheBack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 596

Man the Rangers offense better hit this guy. I mean god damn they have a tendance to come up short.

TheBack
    TheBack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 596

I mean if SD beats them when SD doesnt even have thier biggest bat playing today in Quentin. Rangers bats better not lay an egg like they did on monday.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow couldnt get a knock with bases loaded from Texas. Padres score 2 in the bottom of the 2nd and cease to exist like they have most season. So many runners left on base today... frustating.

EVPlus
    EVPlus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

I suspected Darvish would pitch well which is why I took Texas TT over and Tex -1. A push and a win. I'll take it.

FWIW, the over 7 for the game was the right call. Bass pitched surprisingly well and Texas blew some really good scoring opportunities. Those two factors added up to a bad beat. You'll get 'em next time.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living

Bad beat you would think we would any type of contact to land, and great defensive output from both teams besides one mistake in the 1st. Tough way to lose you'd rather have it 1-0, than 4-2.. That foul ball by Baker was literally 5 inches from being a fair ball with RISP... such is baseball.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living

Quote Originally Posted by EVPlus View Post
    I suspected Darvish would pitch well which is why I took Texas TT over and Tex -1. A push and a win. I'll take it.

FWIW, the over 7 for the game was the right call. Bass pitched surprisingly well and Texas blew some really good scoring opportunities. Those today factors added up to a bad beat. You'll get 'em next time.
    Thanks it would be nice to share a victory, you had the better bet, I was hoping for a 5-3 score as you would
    figure both teams had reached more than half pt at the 6th.
    Good luck on your plays.

First 12