I_WILL_WIN
    I_WILL_WIN's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do not bet the Yankees....

Tommorrow, Tuesday, do not bet the Yankees. You will save a parlay or cash for doing so. Your Welcome!!!

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Quote Originally Posted by I_WILL_WIN View Post
    Tommorrow, Tuesday, do not bet the Yankees Rangers You will save a parlay or cash for doing so. Your Welcome!!!
    FYP

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Yanks will sweep this series and extend their win streak to 12 o 13

This is the perfect storm for them against a badly struggling ATL team that can't seem to do anything on offense

russiaboss
    russiaboss's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

On Atlanta +135
    GL

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14010

stick w/them till they lose /remember few yrs. oakland won 20 some games in a row /entirely possible /we are in a period rite now when chalk sp. is on a run /look at today guys/verlander hamels santana c.j.wilson /sure we have to give it up -200 etc./a win is btm. line

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

It's all about value, the Yankees' winning streak has made them overvalued here. If I had to play this game, it would be Braves +135.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by agendaman View Post
    stick w/them till they lose /remember few yrs. oakland won 20 some games in a row /entirely possible /we are in a period rite now when chalk sp. is on a run /look at today guys/verlander hamels santana c.j.wilson /sure we have to give it up -200 etc./a win is btm. line
    Streaks in and of themselves are meaningless, you have to look at the odds of each individual game. A lot of times teams are undervalued during winning streaks, and as long as that continues to be the case, keep streaking away. But eventually the books will catch up and many times they will skew the lines to make the streaking team overvalued.

jbart28
    MAGA KAG

Here is how tonight will go...Hudson will get through the yankees lineup unscathed the the first time through.

He will give up 4 earned over 5 and 2/3's and the yankees will add 2 more to win 6-4.

Thanks for playing.

Coming Back!
    Coming Back!'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Streaks in and of themselves are meaningless, you have to look at the odds of each individual game. A lot of times teams are undervalued during winning streaks, and as long as that continues to be the case, keep streaking away. But eventually the books will catch up and many times they will skew the lines to make the streaking team overvalued.
    I understand your point. However, I think you gotta take the Yanks until they lose or no play.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

Braves hold all the value here.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Disagree 100% about the line. -138 is a steal under the situation. As a matter of fact the line is joke and leads me to believe its a sucker bet on the Yankees. There is nothing the Braves are doing right and nothing the Yankees aren't for this line to be where it's at. Pitchers pretty equal, everything else not even close.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

i'm on the yankees bc they are hot right now

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post

It's not just a question of streak or not. It's about how the 2 teams are playing

Yanks are doing everything right - great bullpen work, offense getting hot, kuroda dominating. Braves are massively struggling, especially on offense

I usually hate backing streaks of this length because of "due theory" but this is the perfect storm for Yanks to extend it to 12 or 13
    Last edited by brahmabull117; 06-19-12 at 05:06 PM.

I_WILL_WIN

For all the people who tailed me, your welcome! For all the people who faded me, I hope you lost a great parlay or a shit load of cash!!!

I_WILL_WIN

Because why?????????

I_WILL_WIN

jbart28
    MAGA KAG

Nice call...yanks made two outs at home and left a city on base again...cano with RISP is terribad this year.

Congrats.