ENCE
    Update your status
    ENCE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16382

Texas is really desperate

Even though i was still a lil woozy from last nite, i thought i was seeing things when i seen that Texas will throw Ogando on the mound today... i dont know all of his numbers but i do know that this guy has been pitching himself right out a MLB uniform... he was put in the bullpen for a reason... even after that, this guy seems to love seeing the opposing players touch home plate...

For their sake, i hope washington and ryan know something that noone else knows bc i dont see this guy lasting 3 innings today... if he does, the bats for texas will have to come alive

im leaning SF ML and o8... somebody talk to me!

good2go2mexico
    good2go2mexico's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ENCE View Post
    i dont know all of his numbers but i do know that this guy has been pitching himself right out a MLB uniform... ...
    I don't think you know any of his numbers. 2.27 ERA, 0.88 WHIP, and 33 strikeouts in 31 innings. Pitching himself out of a MLB uniform lol are you kidding me?? If you want to talk about someone pitching himself out check Tim Lincecum's stats.

ENCE
    Update your status
    ENCE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16382

WOW, those numbers look yummy... maybe i am wrong about this guy but it just seems like he is letting guys cross home plate when he gets in... i might just pull the trigger on the over today...

thx for your input G2G2M!!!

Clear2Land
    Clear2Land's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 389

It's not desperate...Holland is on the DL we had to bring someone up. Ogando up until about a week ago had the best ERA in the AL in the bullpen. Great numbers. And I don't know what lincecums deal is...era over 6 and really struggling..this is the best chance for TEX to finally win a series and i think they take it IMO. Good luck

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Yea you are way off. Guys is probably a top ten reliever. He struggled recently, but overall has been a great option in high-leverage situations.