BigPage25
    BigPage25's Avatar Become A Pro!

6/9/12 Rangers Scott Fieldman vs Giants R Vogelsong

Alright you guys this game seems to be a tough 1 to pick.... I like how the Rangers lineup matches up against Vogelsong... The Ranger offense looked a lot better last night night getting double digit hits and what not... Also Vegolsong gave up a lot of hits in his last start vs the Cubbies... Now only reason I'm hesitant to take the Rangers is because good ol Scott Fieldman is pitching.... This guy has struggled all year long not sure if tomorrow will be any different... But i just have a hunch that the ranger offense will score a lot of runs tomorrow... The question remains how many will Mr. Fieldman give up... What you guys think Rangers or Giants???

taxe91
    taxe91's Avatar Become A Pro!

feldman hasnt gone 5 innings in any of his starts this year. i'd lean rangers just because of their big advantage offensively, but personally i wont touch them in feldmans starts

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14010

big page/just this feldman is 0-2 vs. giants/ vogelsong is holding all hitters l and r to a 0.229 aver./only napoli at .421 lately is possible concern/hamilton 9 games w/o hr./also verlander has lost 3 in a row/bet him to win on sat./also jarrod parker oakland/0.45 era over last 3 starts/finally masterson has 9.00 era on road /j. mcdonald pitts. held hitters to 0.197 aver./to top it all off my boy kershaw pitching at home vs. seattle coming off a no-hitter /man what a sat./gl all

taxe91

off the top of my head i know hamilton homered off zito in the last game, kershaw is not playing at home, and napoli has never faced vogelsong. better check your facts

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

Usually fade a starting pitcher with a no hitter in his previous start (Santana yesterday), do we fade the team today?

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Giants and TX have similar records, but are worlds apart in overall talent.

taxe91

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    its really a testament to the difference in overall talent between the AL and NL

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    yeah but talent alone doesn't win games for you.

giants is the right side today.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

TX with Feldman pitching is the worst team in the Al West.

jeepsguy004
    jeepsguy004's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Think about this guys. Everyone that follows baseball knows that Texas is much more superior than the Giants. You look at these two teams lineups and who would you want to put your money on. The problem though is this line is not made off the lineups it is the pitching. With how bad Scott Feldman has been this season how can you actually back him against anyone. He is going to be out of a starting job in a few weeks once Roy Oswalt gets throuh his minor league stint to get him ready for the bigs. With how bad Feldman has pitched I would not be surprised if many fantasy sports players just stacked their lineup with Giants players today knowing they should be able to have a good day against this guy. I Like SF as the play here. I can not back thie Rangers team with Feldman on the mound.

og4667
    og4667's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2920

just fade feldman, he sucks.

Hangoverblack
    Hangoverblack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6735

Why not take Rangers 2h bet ? Scotty will be out, and they get 12 outs for certain as road team...

ENCE
    Update your status
    ENCE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16382

i hate to pile it on but "scooter" feldman is garbage as a starter... also, the rangers are starting to look like the strangers again... i really dont know whats up with this team but they are playing horrible... there's no bright spot and i see that people have been chasing them to finally wake up while the books have laughing all the way to the bank... last nite was a gimme bc zito is a shell of himself... today is not the case... i like the giants and the under 8 today

jeepsguy004
    jeepsguy004's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

ENCE, your right man. Public bettors keep trying to chase the Rangers with the books are laughing all the way to the bank. We will continue to see this though because of what they have done the last two seasons and how many popular names they have in that lineup. Those chasers are probably thinking they have struck gold with the Rangers being the dog today.