Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13605

Need BIG time help here boys

LAD vs COL. Capuano who you could argue has been the best and most consistent pitcher in baseball going against a reliever (prior starts, prior years) with a 9.64 ERA over 5 or 6 total innings YTD.

Both are -110 SBR

Biff/LTA/LTD...

No Coin you're the conspiracy theorist here. What does Vegas know that I don't?

And yes I factored in that it is a travel day.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

The left-hander has won his last two starts, yielding two runs and six hits with 13 strikeouts in 13 innings.

Capuano, however, is 0-3 with a 4.58 ERA in his last three starts at Coors Field. Is this to be believed or the above current form?

Tulowitski and Kemp cancel each other?

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

I took a closer look and probably will pass on this game. However, one factor might be the stark contrast between Outmans's 9.64 ERA and his advanced stats (e.g., 2.31 xFIP), but the number of innings is so small. I also know that some sharps are expecting general regression from Dodgers after their torrid start. I can't explain it fully so pass and on to the next one. BOL whatever you decide Madison.

CHAZ
    5-2-1 (+2.37 units)
    CHAZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

I think Capuano could be in trouble tonight. Fly ball pitcher in a extreme hitters park. Dodgers bullpen hasn't really been good. Plus, they traveled. Lost 4 in a row. Colorado has a 4 game winning streak. I just don't see Dodgers being very motivated.

Look at the line movement too, seems that COL is the sharp play.

cmdyrds
    cmdyrds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6868

add in the fact that the rockies are a morrison play too for what it's worth

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by CHAZ View Post
    I think Capuano could be in trouble tonight. Fly ball pitcher in a extreme hitters park. Dodgers bullpen hasn't really been good. Plus, they traveled. Lost 4 in a row. Colorado has a 4 game winning streak. I just don't see Dodgers being very motivated.

Look at the line movement too, seems that COL is the sharp play.
    Point well taken on the GB/FB differtial that I hadn't taken into account. Thx!

remeedella
    remeedella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

I say LOS dodgers still have no reason or motivation to win. I'm hitting COL right now as we speak, lost kemp. Lost 4 in a row after me and everyone backed the dodgers at first. Can't hit when when they have bases loaded and will already have 2 out if they get to that point.. Mediocre pitching considering their 7 and half million dollar star blew it. The reason the line must be so equal or fair is because this team is probably desperate/due for a win considering their season long stats so they are probably trying to fluke everyone. I'm not going to fall for it when they are supposed to have a season high avg. of 5.5 runs a game when now it's said to be 2.2 When I barely think it's even 2... Don't look for dodgers to run more than 2-3 and colorado does amazing in terms of runs versus some teams but I expect bare minimum 3 runs with them this game to win it

john49ers
    john49ers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Go drays & O's under 7 ( -115) too weak lineups with injuries , price and Chen going should be low scoring

ebelisle22
    ebelisle22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

LAD tonight

remeedella

Quote Originally Posted by ebelisle22 View Post
    LAD tonight
    I just found out your a square

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by remeedella View Post
    I say LOS dodgers still have no reason or motivation to win. I'm hitting COL right now as we speak, lost kemp. Lost 4 in a row after me and everyone backed the dodgers at first. Can't hit when when they have bases loaded and will already have 2 out if they get to that point.. Mediocre pitching considering their 7 and half million dollar star blew it. The reason the line must be so equal or fair is because this team is probably desperate/due for a win considering their season long stats so they are probably trying to fluke everyone. I'm not going to fall for it when they are supposed to have a season high avg. of 5.5 runs a game when now it's said to be 2.2 When I barely think it's even 2... Don't look for dodgers to run more than 2-3 and colorado does amazing in terms of runs versus some teams but I expect bare minimum 3 runs with them this game to win it
    You forgot a couple key points. LAD throwing top 5 pitcher in NL easy and Tulo out for Colo.

I_WILL_WIN
    I_WILL_WIN's Avatar Become A Pro!

COLORADO

remeedella

Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    You forgot a couple key points. LAD throwing top 5 pitcher in NL easy and Tulo out for Colo.
    If I back colorado again and win it's because they can hit runs on most teams and that LOS can't do runs on any team

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Has anyone chimed in on Col bullpen because starter has pitched no more than an inning all year. What's he go 4 max with a 9.6 era?