a-ok
    a-ok's Avatar Become A Pro!

A-OK 1st Inning System: 21-1 At "Other" Forum.

**************************INSTRUCTIONS TO PLAY THE SYSTEM********************

All games are part of a possible 3 game series which consists of 3 progression bets until 1 unit is profited. At this time all bets in the series stop and it is declared a SYSTEM WIN. A system win is when any game of the possible 3 unit series wins and profits 1 unit. Once 1 unit is profited you STOP betting the team or teams in that particular series. For example. If New York is playing Boston and the 1st game does not record a run in the 1st inning and you lose $100 and would go down as a GAME ONE LOSS, in game two you would bet TO WIN 1 UNIT after subtracting juice from GAME ONE. Assuming GAME ONE was EVEN money and GAME TWO was -110 you would bet $220 to win $200. Lets say GAME TWO wins, it goes down as a SYSTEM WIN (profit 1 unit) and a GAME TWO win. Since the series profited 1 unit you STOP betting and DO NOT play game three of the series.

If you have any other questions please do not post in this thread! I do not want tons of clutter like last one, I want people to get the picks and bet em and WIN MONEY. If you have questions you can get a hold of my instant messenger information through my profile on this website.

Also if you want to bash the system bash the system, I do not care. I post my picks and try to make money, if you don't like it you don't need to post something saying so, we are all in this together and there is no need to start up anything over picks everyday.

The SCHEDULED SERIES that each MLB team plays in either games of 3 or 4 have NOTHING to do with the pattern of the WAGERING SERIES. A wagering series can start at ANY TIME with ANY TEAM, it does not matter.

**************************************** ***************************************

This Season (21-1 $1511):
    Game 1: 12-10
    Game 2: 8-3
    Game 3: 1-1

Colorado Rockies @ Arizona D backs
    Risk $400 to win $400 "YES"

Cincinnati Reds @ Houston Astros
    Risk $200 to win $200 "YES"

New York Yankees @ Oakland A's
    Risk $200 to win $200

Baltimore Orioles @ Boston Red Sox
    Risk $100 to win $100

007Fatty
    007Fatty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sounds just like any other chase system...

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Yep, another Martingale that will break you at some point.

alukk
    alukk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8012

do u have the record from past seasons?

a-ok
    a-ok's Avatar Become A Pro!

2 for 2 today,

big game coming in 90 minutes

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

For a fraud alert on "chase systems, look here:

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1569

With today's plays, if you just flat bet it at $200 a pop, you have a similar result.

Karate
    Yankees 64-36
    Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!

i have been using a similar system. i take every game on the board to score (YES) when they lose i chase until they score in the 1st. no team has gone past ten games without them or there opponent scoring a run in in the first. so far the longest this year is seattle with 6-8 scoreless innings between them and there opponent. i wrote 6-8 because i havent been following for almost a week.

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

ain't there someone named "deano" that posts a 1st inning chase system just like this.