the_orangekat
    the_orangekat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Has Tampa Bay's Matt Moore Ever Thrown a Clean Inning?

How long is this organization going to let the kid struggle? He is having issues with his release point and ends up throwing 25-35 pitches an inning and is in constant trouble. I think he needs to get some time in the minors to work on things and get his confidence back. A mid-5 ERA is not going to cut it at this level, nor is going to a full count on every batter.

I'm not a TB fan so I have no idea what intentions the 'Brass' of the organization have with this kid but to let a 22 year old come up and get his ass handed to him every time out HAS TO BE eating at his confidence - especially since it's obvious it's not a talent issue but a mechanical one.

Any Rays fans got any input? Do the Rays NEED him as a #4 starter right now?

the_orangekat

LOL right after I posted this, he let Byrd take him to YET ANOTHER 3-2 count and cranked one out for a HR.

mathdotcom
    mathdotcom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1943

Seems the right forum to discuss this

the_orangekat

Should be in the MLB forum but thanks for the condescending and unproductive comment. Not to be mean but hope that's not really you in that pic.